• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
To be fair chelsea have better players than us when they want to offload. i agree 40M too much he still have 2 years in contract won't go beyond 30M for him. i don't see we buy him unless we sell Laca.

Laca is on one year left in his contract right? Surely you want to sell him this year to avoid losing him for free.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
That world class, would you say the same thing about Neves? Maddison? and White?
yeah, i dont get how the other England fringe players so hyped & fee seen as reasonable but not Tammy :lol:

the guy killed the Championship & scores in the PL... 15 first season & even last season 6 PL goals while a bit part player with 1000 minutes

love how he is a gooner & a chip on his shoulder

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
I understand that throwing Balogun to the wolves is a big risk, but if Abraham is an option instead of Laca / Auba? I mean, he is a good striker but not better than what we have now. And it's also a harsh task at 23 to lead our attack imo.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Would be the most Arsenal-like thing to do.

Splashing a lot of money on a Young English Striker, instead of developing our youth players with Nketiah, Balogun or Martinelli.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes , 938 million for Ben White is much better value.
there is difference Brighton aren't looking to sell White and he key member of their defense Abraham didn't play one game with Tuchel and Chelsea looking to sell i won't mind Abraham here good striker and young and will only improve but not for that kind of money

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Laca is on one year left in his contract right? Surely you want to sell him this year to avoid losing him for free.
yes 1 year but he on 150K a week no team going to pay that for under 20 goals a year striker we struggling to sell.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Quite mediocre striker in my eyes. Is alright at everything, but not outstanding in anything. I always find him quite unrefined. I don't want him, let alone for 40m.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
It's different in the striker role. Ben White can become better than Maguire for example. I wouldn't deem Maguire as world class because he simply isn't. Same with someone like Luke Shaw but they perform at a very high level in the PL. Same with Maddison, I find it hard to give any English player the world class tag besides Kane.

However you can probably find a world class forward abroad next summer when we've made CL football.

Well, you can also find a world class CB and no 10 which better than White and Maddison next summer IF you make CL football. So why can’t the same point apply equally on white, Maddison and Abraham

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Well, you can also find a world class CB and no 10 which better than White and Maddison next summer IF you make CL football. So why can’t the same point apply equally on white, Maddison and Abraham

Okay let's just make 0 signings this summer and not improve then?

The whole point is we don't have a AM at the moment. We are light on quality at CB. But at Striker we have Auba, Laca and Balogun. Abraham right now makes no sense.

Token Yank

Wouldn't mind for 25-30m. Sell Nketiah, who is absolute crap, for 15m. Doesn't pass the eye test but seems to score a lot. 24 in October, premier league experience.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
last English striker we bought is Pelebeck for 18M wasn't success because of injuries.

Abraham looked 20 goals a season striker with Lampard.

i won't give this interest too much attention until we sell Laca but until today Laca is here and nobody interested in him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If we needed a striker Abraham or Toney would be top of the list for me but doesn't make sense with Auba, Gabi and Balogun already here. Don't know what's happening with Lacazette either.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
even if we cant sell Laca if no new deal is forthcoming we should just move on & bench him

zero interest watching a semi washed 30 year old striker on a 12 month deal 🤷‍♂️

we should be proactive... with Laca & 32yo Auba the striker position will defo need addressing in the next 12/24 months

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
even if we cant sell Laca if no new deal is forthcoming we should just move on & bench him

zero interest watching a semi washed 30 year old striker on a 12 month deal 🤷‍♂️

we should be proactive... with Laca & 32yo Auba the striker position will defo need addressing in the next 12/24 months
we'll see how much Martinelli and Bolagun will develop before thinking splashing money on strikers if Auba has similar season like last year we'll do that imo. Laca is up for sale but nobody buying him with the wages he on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom