• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Masochists usually have a one-track mind :lol:
The masochism is one thing; but the delusional nature of thinking they are a big great club is what is head scratching. They wouldn’t be made fun by the entire league so much if they would just accept that they are a slightly bigger club than West Ham and just leave it at that.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's a shame that only Partey and Xhaka seem to get any gametime at the World Cup. Was hoping their players would be run ragged but they are all not good enough to get into their international squads.

Saliba couldn't even make the French B team
@farzad4daarse

Screenshot-20221215-204121.png

Screenshot-20221215-204152.png

Farzad Stoned

Ps i still think Arsenal should sue Fifa snd qatari Royal family for fraud in connection to p.ssing on our asset. By the way Arsenal will be getting money as compensation from their insurance. Whatever they offer say no it is not enough. We talking 100 million pound replacement cost

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Dumb Tw.Ts were sick when the prof was teaching hyperbole, wummery, and satire. I do it to get a rise out of certain tossers. Apparently, it was effective. No I don’t think Qatar put a hit on Jesus. But it funny to stoke nonexistent conspiracy theories for a little secret giggle

God have mercy on anyone who reads @farzad4daarse ‘s melodious rants out of context 😆

Farzad Stoned

God have mercy on anyone who reads @farzad4daarse ‘s melodious rants out of context 😆
Feck you all to death, what about me that has to hear these thoughts in my own head 20 waking hours a day. Everyone has a blooming lobby in this snowflake world but no one is looking out for the interests of the nutter. Do you guys know how much cheaper you all are than a shrink? Post covid we talking 150-200$ an hour mate

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Feck you all to death, what about me that has to hear these thoughts in my own head 20 waking hours a day. Everyone has a blooming lobby in this snowflake world but no one is looking out for the interests of the nutter. Do you guys know how much cheaper you all are than a shrink? Post covid we talking 150-200$ an hour mate

I reckon @albakos can sort you out with a chatGPT based shrink for half that price.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Think it's a bit too late for that kind of wishful thinking, brother :lol:

But I do commiserate with @farzad4daarse Being recognized on a Sp**s forum is as vile as anything medieval aristocracy did in the name of maintaining their "rights".

Allow me to loan you my preferred gif for the occasion to wash away your shame :lol:

Farzad Stoned

I reckon @albakos can sort you out with a chatGPT based shrink for half that price.
If she is hot i will pay 150-200 mate an hour that is good rate on quality anyday. Mmm sexy british accent taking notes while i confess to her all the things wrong with me. @albakos can you hook a brother up with sexy 30 something female shrink, British accent? You got a customer?

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

If she is hot i will pay 150-200 mate an hour that is good rate on quality anyday. Mmm sexy british accent taking notes while i confess to her all the things wrong with me. @albakos can you hook a brother up with sexy 30 something female shrink, British accent? You got a customer?
Lmao chatGPT is the chat AI that Albakos posts from in the other thread

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

1-0
totally didnt see that coming
One, two, three ****s unable to do their job.
Dier just backing away and doing.nothing for the goal, god I hate him.
Well we don't start playing till we're 1-0 down, so at least that's something.
Same tepid **** as before the world cup.
And they want to give Conte a new contract!
Ahhh the good old days, I nearly forgot what it was like to be nursing a hangover and watching paint dry for 45 mins.
God I have missed this! Christmas food, the sound of laughter and joy, the feeling of warmth this season brings and the inevitable face slapping reality check when you realise you're still a Sp**s supporter and they are conspiring to ruin your festive spirit.
I chose to watch this over spending time with family on boxing day.
2-0
I hate this team.
Unfortunately that's how we roll these days!
hahahaha. ****ing shocking. **** this team
Lol what a joke
Delete club please
Toney the scorer too

you couldn't make it up
Our simp fans were celebrating Romero's World Cup. Sums up why the club is going nowhere fast.
Six games in a row we've conceded twice, **** me.

2-1
Well done Harry, nice cross.
beautiful header
This is a perfect header. Beautiful goal.

2-2
GET THE **** IN
Good ****ing goal.

Great finish PEH!!
****ING COME ON BOYS LETS FINISH THE JOB
Oh finally! Lets get one more
Easy Peasy!! Højberg, you handsome fxxxker!!
WHY DO WE ALWAYS TURN UP AT THE LAST SECOND???? LET'S ****ING GO!!

FT
Shows how good Woolwich are. They battered them 3-0 away!
Well if Woolwich aren’t good & are miles ahead of us & a fair distant ahead of city then what does that make us
No such thing as a "decent point" against borderline champo opposition.
Only club to take all 3 points from them at home are those ****s atop the table. It’s not the result we wanted but it’s not an unforgivable result, especially taking into context the situation we were in.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

These ****s are winning the league ain’t they? Leicester all over. Will 100% put the blame down on that **** Levy for letting them overtake us in this fashion
Was fun whilst it lasted!
Saka is becoming an annoyingly good little player.
**** sake, ****ing ****s. I only put it on because they were losing. Now my Christmas is ruined...
Big favourites now. Hard to see them dropping enough points & City not dropping many more.
It could have been us but levy & enic are too tight & a shambles.
They ain’t winning it. City will blow them away. I’m almost certain of it. They will finish above us, so I agree that this season they’ve overtaken us.
But they aren’t winning the league thank ****.
People keep saying this.

Who are they dropping points to? They’ll pump us.
I hate football
I’m just not ready for it at all. We won’t finish above them that’s for sure. 10 points behind and they’ve dropped 5 points all season. I knew West Ham would lose this but it doesn’t make it any better. I just don’t see where they will lose next. They are so ****ing lucky on top of it all.
Sickening them being good again while we just slowly stagnate
Remind me again, what did we actually win to overtake them?
ffs even Nketiah is scoring, they might not even miss Jesus.

If they at least 8 points in the next 4 games against Brighton, Newcastle, us and Man Utd I'll be worried.
West Ham fold versus them and play out their skin versus us
Or.

We’re **** and give Spam the time and space to play.

Once or twice you can pass off as coincidence. Not a league season.
I genuinely might leave this forum if I see another ****ing idiot cry about a team playing well against us but **** against Woolwich like its not our fault that happens
Well that's sh!t.

Nothing you can do but she he your head in disbelief how Arteta has transformed them.

I'm not even goung to bother saying what's possible this season, because it's irrelevant.

Not sure what the fcuk is going on but some how Arteta is adding more value than Conte at the present time and that gap is getting bigger and bigger.
Yeah, wouldn't argue that City don't seen as inevitable as they often are. Woolwich are excellent this season, and it all seems very sustainable and their points are usually merited by performance. But I couldn't make them strong favourites.. think the next two months without G Jesus could be tougher than it looks for them tonight.
What’s annoying is pep has helped him big time. I bet he is regretting that now. Looking like he will lose the title to a guy he taught a lot & gave key players too. Oh pep
Woolwich are basically Sp**s in our prime under Pochettino. Young, hungry and not scared of any opponent. Difference being they have owners that back their manager and plough money in, unlike our wankers. They will also win trophies which Sp**s are immune at.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Oxeki can't select a draft pick to save his ****ing life, or even @ people properly now apparently.

But I must say, he steam's a good ham...aka, collects the tears of those ugly gimps from down the road!

glitchform

Sickening to hear the feel good factor back with their fans , they are even singing Wenger’s name . The tragedy is we would have to sing ” one Bill Nicholson “ for something comparable .

I wouldn't go that far but the level of **** players some of our fans tolerate for year after year is well above other top teams. Winks is a good example he was a total ****ing waste of space for years yet people were still berating anybody that called him out on it. It's happening now with Dier who needs binning rapidly but you'll still get people who think he's good enough and we're just scapegoating him.

We don't set our standards anywhere near high enough as a club.

What is ****ing sad is that there isn't one of the pussies in this team who have the balls to walk up to Kane and tell him he shouldn't be taking them and literally wrestle the ball out of his hands.

It's a shocking indictment on the weakness of these pricks.

They stand back and watch it unfold in front of them EVERY time.

If a painter I worked with made a ****ing mess as often as Kane has, regarding set piece free kicks, I'd throw a kettle of emulsion over them and ****ing fist fight them to prevent it happening again and again.
]

Malky

Established Member
Love the comment from the Sp**s fan who actually has the cheek to claim we're the lucky team. A Sp**s fan trying to claim part of the reason we are, where we are, is due to some luck. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom