• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
@American_Gooner , their point about KSE, McVay, and the Rams is something I've been thinking about a lot recently. Funny, because I was going to post something about it today, then heard the podcast. Glad others see the similarity. They've done something similar with a lot of their other American franchises as well: Hired younger head coaches who've now been in their respective positions for at least 4 years now. Don't think Arteta is going anywhere any time soon.

akhil

@American_Gooner , their point about KSE, McVay, and the Rams is something I've been thinking about a lot recently. Funny, because I was going to post something about it today, then heard the podcast. Glad others see the similarity. They've done something similar with a lot of their other American franchises as well: Hired younger head coaches who've now been in their respective positions for at least 4 years now. Don't think Arteta is going anywhere any time soon.

Difference is, you can't finish last and just get good draft picks on lowish contracts to rebuild. Free agency doesn't work the same either. Mostly ****/past it players are available on a free.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Keith on guess the lineup is so frustrating. Has no concept of time

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Yeah James got a job at the Athletic and now holds on for a long as possible not saying anything negative and generally seems to overrate his own opinion now. I think Arseblog's been doing it too long now
I was a bit surprised by how many dislike Arsecast Extra. I quite enjoy it. I find both Arseblog and James as quite likeable and balanced, with excellent knowledge about Arsenal and football in general and occasionally pretty funny. I realise I seem to be in the minority here though.

Jasard

I was a bit surprised by how many dislike Arsecast Extra. I quite enjoy it. I find both Arseblog and James as quite likeable and balanced, with excellent knowledge about Arsenal and football in general and occasionally pretty funny. I realise I seem to be in the minority here though.

I don't dislike and I still listen but I do find I switch off part way through often.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yeah James got a job at the Athletic and now holds on for a long as possible not saying anything negative and generally seems to overrate his own opinion now. I think Arseblog's been doing it too long now

I stopped listening to Arseblog. The Tuesday Club is the only pod I listen to now.

Jasard

Some classic Alan ranting this week. Thoughts on Alan turning on Pepe @American_Gooner ? 'Hand of a bellend' made me laugh when talking about Leno too.

Reactions: A_G

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Some classic Alan ranting this week. Thoughts on Alan turning on Pepe @American_Gooner ? 'Hand of a bellend' made me laugh when talking about Leno too.

I love Alan's rants, even when I don't agree. He use to go in on Monreal so much even though I liked him.

The last few weeks have been really good episodes, finally feels like they like it rather than doing it for money.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah forgot to mention that one. Problem with Clive is he says stuff that makes complete sense and well thought out then I'm left worrying about how the club staff are not seeing the same things which is bleak.

Been listening to them for 2 years now Clive isn’t all that , he’s just very good at back tracking without missing a beat.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Been listening to them for 2 years now Clive isn’t all that , he’s just very good at back tracking without missing a beat.

Clive does love the sound of his own voice doesn't he?

I actually think he's alright but ever so slightly self indulgent, I suppose it's not the worst trait when podcasting....

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Alan Davies' Chelsea ranting from some years back will always have legendary status.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Clive does love the sound of his own voice doesn't he?

I actually think he's alright but ever so slightly self indulgent, I suppose it's not the worst trait when podcasting....

Yeah he’s entertaining and knowledgeable but he can build something that’s not there , it’s entertaining I just take it with a pinch of salt.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Some impressive ranting from Alan, had a good point on the youth. Nothing to play for now in the league so why not give them a chance to show what they can do? Does seem that certain players can make the same mistakes time and again whilst the likes of Nelson makes a bad pass and is out of the squad for 10 games.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Think he said after the Fulham game at the start of the season something like "everybody better get used to this new Arsenal, cos we're a good team with a good coach" and then we didn't win a game for like 3 months :lol:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah he’s entertaining and knowledgeable but he can build something that’s not there , it’s entertaining I just take it with a pinch of salt.

From a coaching perspective, Clive and Mike McDonald seem to be the best I have heard. Clive doesn't back track either, if he is wrong he says he is. He never used to like Ramsey, then he learned to appreciate him. I think his analysis tends to be spot on for the most part. Small things like the way Bellerin receives the ball and always comes inside, he talks from a coaching point of view which I like.

Jasard

I've actually stopped listening to that one as I've found him a bit annoying this season, not even sure anythings changed.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom