• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Any players that back Wenger need to go with him, losers the lot of them.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Wenger is staying, he'll buy a couple of youngsters, 1 up and comer plus an opportunistic signing.

IN: Lacazette, PEA or Morata plus Fekir/Mahrez/Isco. Gaya and a young cm like Tielmans.

------------------------------Cech------------------------------
--Bellerin--------Mustafi------------Mustafi--------Gaya--
--------------------Xhaka------------Ramsey----------------
-----Mahrez---------------Özil------------------Sanchez----
--------------------------Lacazette-----------------------------

#Top4

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
For the inevitable replacements needed for Alexis and Özil jump ship:

The dream - Mbappe and Greizmann.

The expectation - Lacazette and Insigne.

The reality- Reus and Barkley:lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Schmeichel
Mendy
Keita
Mbappe

Probably well in excess of 100 million tho so probably a tad unrealistic in which case I'd settle for Tierney instead of Mendy and maybe Bakayoko or Tolisso might be cheaper than Keita.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Schmeichel
Mendy
Keita
Mbappe

Probably well in excess of 100 million tho so probably a tad unrealistic in which case I'd settle for Tierney instead of Mendy and maybe Bakayoko or Tolisso might be cheaper than Keita.
I think both Mendy and Mbappe are already out of our league, bigger and more attractive clubs will be in for them. I read that Monaco right now are talking about only selling one of Mendy/Sidibe, Fabinho/Bakayoko, Lemar/Silva. If that's the case we won't be getting anybody from Monaco.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Looking at our squad right now and I don't think it's silly to suggest we need a GK, a RB and a LB. A CM along with Wilshere, a quality wide man and a striker.

KrisGooner

Looking at our squad right now and I don't think it's silly to suggest we need a GK, a RB and a LB. A CM along with Wilshere, a quality wide man and a striker.

Need a clear out before we start signing players but I agree with you, however I think another (maybe 2) CBs are needed aswell.

GK In - one of - Schmeichel, Butland or Pickford

If and it's a big 'IF' Sanchez and/or Özil stay (I personally wouldn't keep Özil regardless of what happens with Sanchez) however if wenger stays Özil will stay...

GK (one of those I mentioned above)

On current formation

Van Dijk and/or Keane
Bertrand, Tierney or Robertson (in that order)
Tolisso
Isco (if Özil goes)
Mahrez
T.Hazard (10 if Özil goes, LW if Sanchez goes)
Lacazette or Lukaku (Laca prob be more likely)

GK

Bellerin. Kos. V.Dijk. Bertrand/Tierney

Tolisso. Xhaka or Santi

Mahrez. Özil/Isco/Hazard Sanchez

Lacazette/Lukaku

What I'd would do if Özil and Sanchez go (along with much needed clear out!!)

3-5-2/5-3-2

GK

Mustafi. Kos. V.Dijk

Bellerin. Bertrand/Tierney

Tolisso Xhaka. Santi

Lukaku. Lacazette

OR

4-3-3

GK

Bellerin. Kos. V.Dijk. Bertrand/Tierney

Tolisso. Xhaka. Santi/Isco

Mahrez Lukaku/Laca. Hazard/Isco

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Certainly should be massive change, if we do sell 10+ players (including Alexis and Özil) as is being reported, you're looking at £150m coming in.

OSBK

Established Member
Van dijk is a good call and that guy needs to join us before liverpool pay 80mill for him. Would love mendy but cant see it happening. We need 2 new lb's if not next season then season after.

Keeper is a tough one, kaspa is my choice

Mbappe would be great but much prefer pea/lacazette/dybala. Shift sanchez to the right where I think he is at his best.

Bakayoko like kante will choose money over us so we miss out there. Jose said pogba fee will look cheap, is he gonna spend crazy money on these monaco kids?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Van dijk is a good call and that guy needs to join us before liverpool pay 80mill for him.

With Kos us and Sp**s are the only top 6 sides that don't need a upgrade on left sided CB (unless we go 3 at the back which won't happen if Wenger remains). Chelsea, Liverpool, utd and City will battle it out for Van Dijk, Gibson, Koulibaly and Maguire in the summer.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom