• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

HBL

Established Member
Surely we'll sign a cb in January though, I just can't see us not signing one. I'd also recall Nelson and try to sell Elneny/Ramsey.

Any centre back we sign has to be quick and decent on the ball, no Harry Maguire please.

Newchange

Would take Wan-Bissaka in an instant, he looks like a perfect fit to rotate/compete with Bellerin.

What do you reckon CPFC would want for the pair? Although Zahas goal return isn’t the best the impact and havoc he would cause opposition could be frightening...Direct, Strong and trickery is what we need and he ticks every box. Wan-Bissaka has been impressive for nearly 2 years now and as mentioned would prove ideal competition for Bellerin. Add a Solid CB in the mix and all of a sudden our defence starts to take shape...

Wan-Bissaka—Sokratis-Maguire?—Kolasinac

Newchange

I like Maguire and always thought him and Holding would make a good duo.

I’m thinking the same..yes he has his flaws and the lack of pace could be an issue, but he comes with prensence, exceptional Ariel ability, comfortable in possession and is really able to play out from the back. A partnership of Holidng & Maguire has all the ingredients to be a success

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Chuck them Chambers and 40 million for Maguire. Would love a move for Zaha, he'll be priced out though.

say yes

forum master baiter
Would love Zaha but we won’t stump up what he’d cost. Would be perfect for Chelsea I think.

Wan-Bissaka has been impressive for nearly 2 years now and as mentioned would prove ideal competition for Bellerin

Wan-Bissaka wouldn’t be any competition for Bellerin. He’s better in every conceivable way.

Malky

Established Member
What do you reckon CPFC would want for the pair? Although Zahas goal return isn’t the best the impact and havoc he would cause opposition could be frightening...Direct, Strong and trickery is what we need and he ticks every box. Wan-Bissaka has been impressive for nearly 2 years now and as mentioned would prove ideal competition for Bellerin. Add a Solid CB in the mix and all of a sudden our defence starts to take shape...

Wan-Bissaka—Sokratis-Maguire?—Kolasinac
Zaha is already out our price range, I would assume. Palace will demand crazy money for him.
As for Wan-Bissaka, I'm not sure, it would depend on interest from other clubs, but as a guess - £20-30M? We should try and do a Chambers+Cash deal for him.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Not sure what we'll do in January but we should do our utmost to get both Wilf Zaha & Aaron Wan-Bisaka from Palace.

Then go to Leicester & help ourselves to Ben Chillwell before giving Fiorentina what they need for Nikola Milenkovic.

Shift whoever is required to make room for them.

HBL

Established Member
Hopefully we can flog Elneny, Jenkinson, Martinez and possibly Ramsey in Jan.

Sign Banega, Benatia & Pepe or either recall Nelson.

Leno, Cech
Bellerin, Lich, AMN
Sokratis, Benatia, Mustafi, Kosc, Mavro & Holding
Kolasinac, Monreal
Xhaka, Torreira, Guendouzi, Banega & Willock
Özil, Iwobi, Mkhi, Smith-Rowe, Saka & Pepe/Nelson
Auba, Laca, Nketiah

Then re-assess in the summer. Possibly look to shift another 3-4 players in the summer.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Had a bumpy start to life at West Ham but he's getting it together now. Could be a neat option.

He just signed there and after 40€m in summer and i don't want to even know how much he is worth now.
Still only 25 and probably will sign for a bigger club with around 27.
But we have to sign them, before they go for a fee like this.

It's really depressing, that West Ham has better winger than us.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
As we're on the subject of South Americans, i'd love for us to explore that market as there are some decent players who I think will be making big moves to Europe soon. I would love to see us go for the likes of Matias Vargas, Everton Soares. Luan would be another interesting one as his agent says he wants to leave Gremio.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom