• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Just watching Psv vs Milan . . . Maher is a player to watch delightful skill pace and shooting looks like a top AM and El-Sha looking nice as a LF great skills and good linkup

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Sissoko is a gamble due to past injury but he is what we need!

and he has got players infront of him at PSG

plenty of players at PSG not getting playing time, SAkho, Sissoko and now probably Lavezzi aswell

that trio in exchange for Wenger? :p

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Brotherz said:
Jackson Martinez has a better goal scoring record for Porto than Falcao ever did, and Falcao maybe the best striker in the world. Martinez has a release clause of 35 mil so unless he refuses us, I don't know shy we wouldn't sign him.

This. It makes so much sense. His build-up play is also underrated.

Also, this isn't as much a wish-listing but an acknowledgement of being wrong - but I thought Benteke had great potential but wasn't all that and he is seriously making me eat my words at the moment - he's much better than I thought he was.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
who is the best attack minded right back we could realistically buy? because id rather see sagna at CB than RB moving forward

Floating

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
who is the best attack minded right back we could realistically buy? because id rather see sagna at CB than RB moving forward

Good question. A few promising ones that could be attainable: Danilo (Porto), Sebastian Jung (Frankfurt), Nathaniel Clyne (Southampton) are a few off the top of my head.

trunks206

Established Member
Rooney, Di Maria, Fellaini, Begovic.

----------Begovic

Sagna --Per --- Kos--- Gibbs

-----Fellaini ----Arteta

---------Cazorla

Theo---------------Di Maria

--------Rooney

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
trunks206 said:
Rooney, Di Maria, Fellaini, Begovic.

----------Begovic

Sagna --Per --- Kos--- Gibbs

-----Fellaini ----Arteta

---------Cazorla

Theo---------------Di Maria

--------Rooney

That involuntarily makes me smile. Sigh...

ArseneKnows-47

My dream team

---------------------Casillas---------------------
Sagna---Hummels---Koscielny---Gibbs
---------Pogba--------------Wilshere---------
Di Maria----------Cazorla-----------Lamela
----------------------Suarez----------------------

Anybody got £200mln to spare?

P.S. The above or the invincibles team?

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom