• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asajoseph

Established Member
forobarcelona...

Looking at that blog, it dates back to May 23rd and there's only one mention of Henry, related to the Golden Shoe - so the news isn't THAT new, is it? I'll need you to point me to the specific article I'm afraid...

A

Anonymous

look henry is not going, or sure, full stop!!! i wudnt lose any sleep over it if i were you so im not entering anymore arguments, they are just dreaming!!! :twisted:

kazack

ok Dula :wink:

That blog is s...t I don´t think that henry is going to barça or madrid is going to stay in Arsenal for live Im shore about that.

If I see more Arsenal rumours I will tell you.

P.D Lauren is playing well for Arsenal thank you for that 12m € he is worth it.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
can i ask something here.. i cant be bothered to read the 11 pages in the thread, but it seems that there are a lot of rumours being thrown about without ANY substantiation... is there even one reputable link that says Henry is going to Barca or even that Barca would make a BID for Henry? I have not seen one on this thread. Blogs & other Forums don't count...

if someone cannot produce a single link to this "rumour", this thread will be locked. Please read the Transfer Talk rules before starting this type of thread with not one iota of proof. Thank you

kazack

I remember that final :cry: lovely days for Mallorca last night we nearly went to the second division, whe are like Leeds whe have to sell sell and more sell... but whe have buy players like, etoo, luque, tristan, lauren... for 2 € and sell then for millions :lol:

A

Anonymous

asajoseph said:
forobarcelona...

Looking at that blog, it dates back to May 23rd and there's only one mention of Henry, related to the Golden Shoe - so the news isn't THAT new, is it? I'll need you to point me to the specific article I'm afraid...
It's in one of the commets of yesterday post.
Teorically it's by a person who writesin a web anout rumors

asajoseph

Established Member
can i ask something here.. i cant be bothered to read the 11 pages in the thread, but it seems that there are a lot of rumours being thrown about without ANY substantiation... is there even one reputable link that says Henry is going to Barca or even that Barca would make a BID for Henry? I have not seen one on this thread. Blogs & other Forums don't count...

Indeed... that is exactly what we are currently trying to establish...

A

Anonymous

I would lock it right now if I were you, its just some spaniard trying to provoke us into feeling pissed off cos henry is supposedly fed up of our tiny little club, wanting to go their big humongous, fantastic club in barcelona!!!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
asajoseph said:

Indeed... that is exactly what we are currently trying to establish...

my point exactly. there isn't one. Thus this thread is now locked. If anyone can find a REAL link to this rumour, then feel free to start a new thread. If you start a new thread without one, it won't be locked, it will be deleted...

Henry has said time and again he is not leaving. There is no bid for him, there is only Ronaldinho saying he would love to play with Henry. That does NOT make a rumour for Barca getting Henry. Lots of players have said that... I have said that, but you dont see me lining up a bid for Henry for my sunday afternoon men's league do you?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
forobarelona, thank you for posting a real link...

i will not lock THIS thread because someone has taken the time to find a link...

(however nonsensical it is.. Barca would have to pay a LOT more than 45 million for Henry.. more like 80-90))

asajoseph

Established Member
Both are old - the former is almost 4 months old, the latter is over 10 days ago... If someone could do a more full translation, it would be much appreciated...

A

Anonymous

USArsenal said:
forobarelona, thank you for posting a real link...

i will not lock THIS thread because someone has taken the time to find a link...

(however nonsensical it is.. Barca would have to pay a LOT more than 45 million for Henry.. more like 80-90))

When finish Henry's contract with Arsenal?

A

Anonymous

the key word is in the second article is rechaza, REJECTED!!!!

i hope this sort of gets to you forbarcelona and all other gooners, REJECTED!!!

buz lejos amigo :wink:

Gurgen

Established Member
Forobarcelona, you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Frankly your obsession with Henry is becoming pathetic. If you support such a big club, maybe you need to stop being such a whore for other players.

Reminds me of FM, when you're smalltime and press the 'declare interest' button on a big player, you get a '[name] living in a dream world' message. Pretty much the case with Barca and their fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom