• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazack

Dula the spanish league is easy???? :lol: I think you are wrong in everithing that you say... in Spain there are 8 or 9 clubs that can be 3erd or 4rth in england.

There are only 3 or 4 good teams in england, Arsenal, Man utd. and Chelsea and after Liverpool (only because they have won de CL )

La liga: Barça, Madrid, Valencia, Betis, Sevilla, Villareal, Depor, Atletico <--- any of this teams are in CL in england or at least UEFA CUP, be realistic please!!! ;D

A

Anonymous

VavaGoon said:
lol just ignore him dula, i was telling him about how they are dreaming of buying henry and cole, and he started accusing me of not knowing footy history and started orgasming over the nude camp and maradona and cruyff, using that as justification of getting thierry!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you are so sure of Henry staying at Highbury, I don't understand why you are so agressive with me. Maybe cause you've got any reason to be scared...
The last rumor here in Spain is that Henry has said defintly yes to Barcelona, and Barcelona is getting the money using Quatar Airlines as sponsor in their shirts.

A

Anonymous

kazack said:
Dula the spanish league is easy???? :lol: I think you are wrong in everithing that you say... in Spain there are 8 or 9 clubs that can be 3erd or 4rth in england.

There are only 3 or 4 good teams in england, Arsenal, Man utd. and Chelsea and after Liverpool (only because they have won de CL )

La liga: Barça, Madrid, Valencia, Betis, Sevilla, Villareal, Depor, Atletico <--- any of this teams are in CL in england or at least UEFA CUP, be realistic please!!! ;D
It's just cause he has never seen a match between those teams

goooner

Henry is staying and Ronaldinho says that it's his dream to play with Henry then let him come over, and Robinho also says that his dream is to play witn Henry then we'll have the best team in the world :shock: UPS we already have it :twisted:

thegame24

Established Member
its easier to score in spanish league than it is in premier league for sure.

barca have one of the best records in la liga and they are total ****e in defence

kazack

The premiership is a very good show to watch but... honestly La Liga is to good maybe in a few years the premier is better but now... the best leagues in the last 5 years:

La liga
Calcio
Premier
Bundesliga
french league
:angel

A

Anonymous

asajoseph said:
You got a source for that rumour?
Any link or anything like that. I've read it in practically every Spanish forum about football, and some people seems so sure

kazack

I have read something they are thinking in Hleb or Rosicky they are very similar players, but for me the best is Rosciky very good player, he nows to move the team.

asajoseph

Established Member
forobarcelona said:
asajoseph said:
Any link or anything like that. I've read it in practically every Spanish forum about football, and some people seems so sure

A link to a news source would be most appreciated - English, French or German would be my personal preference, but if you can only manage Spanish then that will be fine.

Cheers.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
kazack said:
The premiership is a very good show to watch but... honestly La Liga is to good maybe in a few years the premier is better but now... the best leagues in the last 5 years:

La liga
Calcio
Premier
Bundesliga
french league
:angel

If La Liga is so good, and I am a fan having spent a year in Bilbao, how do you explain all your teams going out of the CL before the quarter finals?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
asajoseph said:
forobarcelona said:
asajoseph said:

A link to a news source would be most appreciated - English, French or German would be my personal preference, but if you can only manage Spanish then that will be fine.

Cheers.

I'll translate (if it comes..)

kazack

one bat year has it everibody, please see the last 5 years.

3 CL won
valencia vs madrid in final
valencia vs bayern
valencia, barça, madrid y semi finals
barça,madrid semifinal

every year not caunting these one has been a spanish club in semi finals
when inglish teams do that then we well talk about the best league, only see the best players where are they? in spain or italy.

P.D im from Mallorca whe won you a few years ago in the CL 1-0 and Arsenal to us 3-1 :wink:

Lord Dula

Established Member
It doesnt matter about the quality of teams OTIL - it's all about stadiums and history.

I used to think la liga was pants but kazack and that * foro have presented such a good case - i'm a believer. In fact from this very day my life shall be consumed by la liga

I'm gonna eat, sleep and die by la liga.

If ever I have kids ill call em Barca or Madrid.

A

Anonymous

http://banyeres.blogspot.com/
You should find it in that blog.
But it's this:
. Thierry Henry está fichado.

2. Se anunciará el fichaje el dia que anuncien el acuerdo con el patrocinador.

3. El patrocinador será Qatar Airways, y que lo de los chinos se cancelará porque Laporta & co. han visto que no les da muy buena reputación, y pretenden encarecer la oferta de Qatar con las negociaciones con los chinos y el fichaje de Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom