• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurgen

Established Member
forobarcelona said:
-Puyol is the best defender in the world, and Edmilson is the central of the Worl Champion team. They're both better than Campbell

:lol:

Good thing you Spaniards still have your humour.

A

Anonymous

Gurgen said:
forobarcelona said:
-Puyol is the best defender in the world, and Edmilson is the central of the Worl Champion team. They're both better than Campbell

:lol:

Good thing you Spaniards still have your humour.
:roll:
I really think that, and it's not just my opinion but the opinon wich have the football press allaround Europe. But, anyway, campbell is a great defender

A

Anonymous

Dula said:
Valdes is rubbish

think you've been sniffing your dads pants too hard again.
Just after 20 post I've realized your aren't very polite. I hope most english people aren't like you :?

A

Anonymous

According to your post, you know nothing about FC Barcelona. This team is, according to their tittles, much bigger than Arsenal. I'm not saying that Arsenal is a bad team, but people talking about Barcelona like you is really funny, and only shows that you know nothing about fottball history.
We've had here the better players in history like Maradona, Cruyff, Romario... it's our tradition, having the better footballers. So please, before talking about it, get some information.
Saludos
I do know about Barca, 17 league titles, 4 uefa cups and 1 champions league trophy!!! But history is nothing when you want to sign players currently mate, it seems that it is you who doesn't know anything about football!!! Why would Henry get so excited by the prospect that you won the european cup in 1992 and 17 league titles, of which you've been struggling to win anyway until recently, getting done by Deportivo and a virtually bankrupt Valencia, not mentioning your beloved rivals, Real, who are just as arrogant as you anyway!!!

However, I am just saying that I am definite you won't sign Henry or Cole or anyone else from our club, which I think is fair, you don't have the money to get Henry (I also know you're in financial difficulty too), and any bid for cole will just be laughed at profusely:!: :!:

**** the history man, the great players you are orgasming about are gone now, we are in now, and you are just about as good as us currently, we could definitely
give you a game!

I hope you also know that we have our history and our great players and are not just living in the past, as you and ManUre always seem to do. Such arrogance I swear, is not that I like of these people, thinking you're kings, when in truth, you've been there done it, got the t-shirt, like countless others, at least Real have something to be arrogant about, almost twice as many league titles as your lot and NINE european cups!

Ta mate

Puyol is the best defender in the world

He's good and is one of the best, but I think that clearly belongs to John Terry, as much as I hate to admit it. Edmilson hasn't played this season so it's difficult to say whether he's much cop. You could do much better than Valdes, Lehmann is dodgy granted but when I think of the top keepers in the world neither of them come to mind. I agree with Barca having a good attack but I just wasn't convinced by the defence against Chelsea. One thing I do like about Barca is that Rikjaard pissed off Mourinho.

A

Anonymous

Why dont you sign David Grondin - you seem to like our reject left backs

lol thats what i was going on about initially, until mr. forbarcelona started going on about their lame history, and about maradona and cruyff and what have you!!!

PS he could have garry, cos grondin has long gone dula, I see ur point though :wink:

A

Anonymous

ChristopherHead said:
He's good and is one of the best, but I think that clearly belongs to John Terry, as much as I hate to admit it. Edmilson hasn't played this season so it's difficult to say whether he's much cop. You could do much better than Valdes, Lehmann is dodgy granted but when I think of the top keepers in the world neither of them come to mind. I agree with Barca having a good attack but I just wasn't convinced by the defence against Chelsea. One thing I do like about Barca is that Rikjaard pissed off Mourinho.

Terry is so good, but Puyol is the greates defender I've seen in my life( and I've seen so many) in the Liga. He has an awesome physic, he fights every ball, and he is our captain. In Barcelona if we want a player to stay all his life there, it is'nt Ronaldinho or Eto'o, it's Puyol
The problme isn with the defence. The problem is that we've got a very young and god team, where only Deco has won somthing really important and in the important moments, they still fell to pressure. In London we lost cause we had a HORRIBLE first twenty minutes.
About Lheman and Valdes, it's what i've said, none of them is much better than the another, and they aren't in the top goalkeepers.
About Rijkaard... here we LOVE him, he's always laughing, he's i so funny and has a very suspiciuis red color in his eyes... we think he like grass

A

Anonymous

VavaGoon said:
According to your post, you know nothing about FC Barcelona. This team is, according to their tittles, much bigger than Arsenal. I'm not saying that Arsenal is a bad team, but people talking about Barcelona like you is really funny, and only shows that you know nothing about fottball history.
We've had here the better players in history like Maradona, Cruyff, Romario... it's our tradition, having the better footballers. So please, before talking about it, get some information.
Saludos
I do know about Barca, 17 league titles, 4 uefa cups and 1 champions league trophy!!! But history is nothing when you want to sign players currently mate, it seems that it is you who doesn't know anything about football!!! Why would Henry get so excited by the prospect that you won the european cup in 1992 and 17 league titles, of which you've been struggling to win anyway until recently, getting done by Deportivo and a virtually bankrupt Valencia, not mentioning your beloved rivals, Real, who are just as arrogant as you anyway!!!

However, I am just saying that I am definite you won't sign Henry or Cole or anyone else from our club, which I think is fair, you don't have the money to get Henry (I also know you're in financial difficulty too), and any bid for cole will just be laughed at profusely:!: :!:

f**k the history man, the great players you are orgasming about are gone now, we are in now, and you are just about as good as us currently, we could definitely
give you a game!

I hope you also know that we have our history and our great players and are not just living in the past, as you and ManUre always seem to do. Such arrogance I swear, is not that I like of these people, thinking you're kings, when in truth, you've been there done it, got the t-shirt, like countless others, at least Real have something to be arrogant about, almost twice as many league titles as your lot and NINE european cups!

Ta mate

This have no sense cause you haven't quoted your first post.
About all the other things, you just can compare, with stadistics o what wherever you want but personal opinions, the present or hte past of Barcelona and Arsenal. With all the respect to Arsenal, Barcelona s much bigger, now and in the past

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
forobarcelona said:
About Rijkaard... here we LOVE him, he's always laughing, he's i so funny and has a very suspiciuis red color in his eyes... we think he like grass

Don't think so. My 'mother in law', who's also from Surinam, has the same kind of eyes & I can assure you she doesn't like grass (wish she did :))...

A

Anonymous

why henry dont celebrate de FA Cup with the team ? he looked like " i dont want celebrate with you " :(

quattro

Cesc_21 said:
why henry dont celebrate de FA Cup with the team ? he looked like " i dont want celebrate with you " :(

l1434172.jpg

you're right. he's looking really sad.

_scorpion_

Established Member
quattro said:
Cesc_21 said:

l1434172.jpg

you're right. he's looking really sad.

He is happy because he just signed his contract with Barcelona....
Fvck off you Barcelona muppets.....enough wet-dreaming about Henry!

Gurgen

Established Member
Barcelona has about as much chance of signing Henry as I have of shagging Catherine Zeta-Jones. Let's close this already.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I remember Marc Overmars leaving Arsenal for Barca, in his words, to win the European Cup. Remind me what he won again.... Oh, that's right, nothing!

Yeah, Barca has a great history, yes they are a team that represents a country in most of their fans eyes, but to suggest at this moment in time that they're a much more attractive prospect than Arsenal... well why, exactly? 1 title in the last five years? Yeah, really good...

Allyboy

Established Member
We should not take Henry staying for granted, there are rumours we will not sign the contract we have offered him and while I think he will we should be prepared for the fact we may be forced to sell him......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom