• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day: January 2022

Which transfer window was worse?/

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken

Not an Auba fan like that’s so wouldn’t even bother with a comp of his. There isn’t anybody at Arsenal who’ll comp I’ll watch atm. Even Martinelli, his comp will be full of him tracking back and putting a shift, no Joga Bonito.
Arsenal haven't played joga bonito since 2010-11...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Auba's dreads v Dele's dreads...which are worse?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't overly rate him but it's getting to the point that Pepe might be worth getting some game time up top.

I've always been against the idea but for all his flaws he has end product.

I find it baffling we'll be relying on Laca and Eddie. There's just not enough goal threat there.

OSBK

Established Member
Weghorst is decent for burnley. He would do a job at a midbtable club. He wouldve been a much better fit for newcastle than chris wood

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
so 4 hours left. no signing :)

crying-happy.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
When the clock ticks, the silence breaks. The passing of a second, the passing of a moment.

- GDeep.
I actually really like this. Must’ve posted 20-30 of these, whatever you call them, over the years. I remember AntG sent me a PM to stop at one point.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Barça informs the Barcelona Hospital that Aubameyang will come for a medical examination"

darkknight_movie_screencaps.com_12742.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Auba's dreads v Dele's dreads...which are worse?
Well Auba's aren't dreads, they're braids. The fake dreads are worse than the fake braids because Alli looks like he fell into a tub of bleach like another clown that's given me some trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom