• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Suave Gooner89 said:
vantoure said:
Beyond his shot and speed - which admittedly are out of this world - he's not someone I rate much

It's not even so much his speed, it's more his ability to dribble at velocity and the fact he's a powerful runner.

But in terms of pure sprint speed, he's not as fast as Walcott.

I don't know, the way he molested Bartra in the Clasico last season was as fast as anything I've seen from Walcott. They're both ridiculously fast, obviously, I'd love to see a 100m race between the two.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Athletic kicked Napoli out 3-1, delighted for them.

In other news, the last qualifier between Ludogorets and Steaua is going into a penalty shootout, Ludogorets had their goalie sent off with no subs left and are playing their centre back in goal right now :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
oh, well that was a CB dive lol

He should be doing much more before the kick. Needs to come out of his goal and talk sh!t/delay the kick/act like cvnt

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Goal line official knew all day long. He clearly wanted the fairytale. Bit rotten really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom