• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Are you guys watching? Next generation of stars showing their talent here.
Just remember Sanogo probably trained and played with them. What a great presentation Arsenal gave as a club.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Goal Nice. 2-2.

Beautiful back heel pass by Seri for the assist.

Aside from the assist which is mainly possible due to Ajax being so open and poor defensively Seri has shown absolutely nothing.

Defensively he may as well not be on the pitch. He doesn't bust a gut to get back, he moves around the pitch as if he is injured. He can't tackle, he can't head.

His distribution is good, but there is no way that he can play alongside Xhaka in a 2. There is no way he would be able to prevent Ramsey or Wilshere playing. Absolutely pointless signing if we complete it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Aside from the assist which is mainly possible due to Ajax being so open and poor defensively Seri has shown absolutely nothing.

Defensively he may as well not be on the pitch. He doesn't bust a gut to get back, he moves around the pitch as if he is injured. He can't tackle, he can't head.

His distribution is good, but there is no way that he can play alongside Xhaka in a 2. There is no way he would be able to prevent Ramsey or Wilshere playing. Absolutely pointless signing if we complete it.
Yeah this is what I would say if I wasn't so ****ing angry.

al-Ustaadh

His vision and passing are exquisite. He's also pretty good on the ball. But I agree, his defensive frailties are a serious problem. And we need a CM who has defensive abilities and can play possession football. I'd also like him to be bigger in size compared to Seri.

al-Ustaadh

These Ajax kids are going to grow up fast. Gaining some serious experience.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His vision and passing are exquisite. He's also pretty good on the ball. But I agree, his defensive frailties are a serious problem. And we need a CM who has defensive abilities and can play possession football. I'd also like him to be bigger in size compared to Seri.

I wouldn't even say his vision and passing is that impressive. Ajax are so naive and open.

Seri basically plays as if he is Pirlo, but with a 1/4 of his talent. An all action central midfielder he is not. Ramsey over him any day.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom