• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually thought the opposite but your theory is interesting. Do you think it’s possible to be gangbanged in reverse?

There was actually a paper on an interesting experiment that was done on the North or South Pole not long ago where they thought they had found another universe where things go backward, even the time. I think it was eventually debunked.

But gangbanged in reverse, not in our universe, not even if we can go back in time. You would then just be undoing the things, that if, if you stop the gangbang from happening.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nelson, AMN, Willock and Pepe may have won their place on the bench for United.

Nice seeing players who play between the lines, take players on, look to run beyond and drive into the box and have the speed and intensity to recover. Nice to see players who can turn on a six pence and try and break down a low block through 1 touch passing.

Now back to our horseshoe line up at the weekend.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nelson, AMN, Willock and Pepe may have won their place on the bench for United.

Nice seeing players who play between the lines, take players on, look to run beyond and drive into the box and have the speed and intensity to recover. Nice to see players who can turn on a six pence and try and break down a low block through 1 touch passing.

Now back to our horseshoe line up at the weekend.

He took Pepe off at 60 for a reason. Mans starting against United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom