• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think by now you've just got to accept Pepe for what he is and live with it. He's an inconsistent and frustrating forward who occasionally does something brilliant.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think by now you've just got to accept Pepe for what he is and live with it. He's an inconsistent and frustrating forward who occasionally does something brilliant.

He is more likely to do something brilliant if he is around the edge of the area. No point sticking him on the touchline. He will just dance on the ball and mess around. Around the edge I would instruct him to shoot at all times.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Cedric haters sit the **** down. Excellent backup full back technically better than all our right backs combined.

Talking to you boy @GDeep™
Literally no reason to hate Cedric. An established PL full back with international pedigree. As a back up he is more than adequate.

Could have spent more and got better. Hold on till I role out Pepe and Mustafi.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Never had the chance to build his confidence with a run of games since he's came.

No wonder we only get flashes.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
---------Willock----AMN

Nelson-------ESR----------Saka

----------------Martinelli

Just give me that attack in the Europa.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Never had the chance to build his confidence with a run of games since he's came.

No wonder we only get flashes.

Sure, we could use him better. But what I mean is we'll never get a complete player out of him. I highly doubt he's on the same path that Mane, Salah and Son have gone on, which is what we sort of hoped when we bought him. But he will do brilliant things, like today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom