• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 1st Leg: Arsenal v Slavia Prague | Thursday, April 8 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's the kind of results you get when you play in a kit so goddamn perfect, the universe rewards you.

2 great kits that year, imo it was the last time we had 2 top quality shirts in 1 season...had Henry home (from the previous season) and Rosicky away on mine :drool:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Keep the majority of the team but drop the players in a bad run form:

Ryan in for Leno
Xhaka in for Partey
Martinelli in for PEA

If Tierney is injured then start Cedric at LB.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Ryan in for Leno
Xhaka in for Partey
Martinelli in for PEA

Chambers had a rotten game yesterday, just when you’d convinced me he was our most talented RB. Lost a whopping 12 ground and aerial duels while losing possession of the ball 19 times in the game, the most by any player on the pitch. ;)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
A good result and then a good draw for the semi’s and it’s very close. Our best season since our last title could be real. It’s a funny old game.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Chambers had a rotten game yesterday, just when you’d convinced me he was our most talented RB. Lost a whopping 12 ground and aerial duels while losing possession of the ball 19 times in the game, the most by any player on the pitch. ;)
Why did you change your avi? Weidman was part of the A-M furniture.

MikeVinna

Established Member

Ryan in for Leno
Xhaka in for Partey
Martinelli in for PEA

Funny poster you (not trying to be mean). Who partners Xhaka then? Neny? Dani? Poor options. Partey is still a class above them even in his current form. Dying to see Martinelli at LW as well.

Do you even watch games that Bellerin starts? Just wondering..

Mitch

First bad game at RB since 2014, which was against a team that we have poorest recird againt. Bellerin can't even consecutive 5 matches without producing 3 poor peformances.

Mitch

Funny poster you (not trying to be mean). Who partners Xhaka then? Neny? Dani? Poor options. Partey is still a class above them even in his current form. Dying to see Martinelli at LW as well.

Do you even watch games that Bellerin starts? Just wondering..

All of Xhaka, Partey, Ceballos and Elneny haven't been good enough this season. It's who out bad bunch works best together and going on what we seen I think it Xhaka and Ceballos.

And I've watched too many games that Bellerin has started. Are seriously suggesting Bellerin is better than Cedric and Chambers?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Luiz is still out, give Chambers a run at CB with Gabriel.

Pretty sure Calum speaks Portuguese, after I loaned him to Sporting for a season in FM 2020...would solve the communication issue that Gabby and Rob seem to have.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just try get to final this should be our easiest run to El final even emery faced more tough teams like Napoli Valencia. We need to be more serious we have more quality

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A back four of Bellerin, Holding, Gabriel and Cedric is winning nothing.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We should win it. This opinion is based on nothing since I didn't see them play Leicester.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This prick who used racist words to Kamara will play is he? Such amazing organization Uefa are.
Sadly we aren't in the days where someone like Paddy could crunch him. We'd get banned from Europe probably if we even foul him too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom