• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 2nd Leg: Slavia Prague (1) v Arsenal (1) | Thursday, April 15 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who Goes Through To The Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely OK with Xhaka at left back this match. He has a left foot. He is calm when he plays in the back. And, he stays out of Partey’s way.

Partey plays better without Xhaka.
Only if he’s well protected. Would have loved to see AMN deployed in the midfield tucked in in front of him like Ceballos was utilised vs Sheffield. Issue with Ceballos + Xhaka being there is there’s no legs, if they place a pacey dangerous player on the right wing it can cause us issues.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Go with the same line up as vs Sheffield as long as Arteta makes sure Xhaka is well protected. I see him bringing on Cedric as a LW if we are in the lead towards the end to help Xhaka if he’s playing LB :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal Ligainggris GIF by MolaTV

cool do we have a LB yet?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I'm feeling this goes to pens as it's the most painful route.

Think y'all picked the wrong week to give up smoking.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
If we continue in the same way as against Sheffield, we will through to the Semi-finals. The link up between Saka and Pepe was amazing, I loved how Saka played as a CAM and obviously, we play better with Xhaka as a LB, because Cedric is a right footed and when he needed to use his left foot, he wasn't good.

I'm really confident about the game and it will be a tough game but we will get it

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It's no fun going into a game confident of the outcome, so you lot better be grateful you are Arsenal fans. :lol:

Let's roll the dice and let them fall where they may. Of one thing we may all be sure, it ain't gonna be dull.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just go for goals, Teta. As soon as we bang one in they’ll be scared of conceding another due to the away goal rule. Release Gabriel Martinelli and watch the racists cry.

Legend14

Established Member
Only if he’s well protected. Would have loved to see AMN deployed in the midfield tucked in in front of him like Ceballos was utilised vs Sheffield. Issue with Ceballos + Xhaka being there is there’s no legs, if they place a pacey dangerous player on the right wing it can cause us issues.
Who was their pacey player last game? If they want a shoot out, I am all for it, but they will likely park the bus. Gabriel has the pace to cover counter attacks.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Hope we win...hate Arteta, but love my club. Basically, he will have to resign if we go out. Needs to do the honorable thing.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We should win but I'll abstain from voting as I've no confidence in this team. Timid manager, timid players. Let's hope we score early goals and get Sparta reduced to seven somehow. Just blow these obnoxious stains away.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Most of the time i vote for the opposition just to be a ****. This time i genuinely think we'll go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom