• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

The UEFA team sheet has it as a 3-4-3 with Xhaka as a LCB 🧐

tenor.gif

Hopefully isa trick.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ok I get two left footers aren’t ideal and Gabriel isn’t in as good form as Mari but Chambers over Holding is a no brainer for me.

Back four looks so flimsy on paper.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
That's an interesting lineup but the defence gives me the horrors. I hope Pepe and Saka are willing to swap positions if necessary. We have to go for it and blow Villareal out of the water early on. I was hoping Ryan would be in goal. Don't trust Leno at all. COYG.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
It is a 4-3-3 with Xhaka LB, Saka RW, Pepe LW, Ødegaard, ESR as 8s and Partey DM.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is definitely one of Arteta's better lineups - only thing I'm intrigued about is who plays at LB. If it's Xhaka again, that means it's a Partey-ESR midfield, which I really like the idea of in theory. If it's Saka at LB, that'll be kinda funny but understandable.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It is a 4-3-3 with Xhaka LB, Saka RW, Pepe LW, Ødegaard, ESR as 8s and Partey DM.

Quite an interesting line up, Arteta finally seems to have figured it out. We'll probably still be bad but this is a step forward. Apart from Xhaka at LB of coutse.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why can't Gabriel at least play left back, Partey-Xhaka was working...some coaches have to always reinvent the wheel ffs.

Also if Thomas gets booked tonight, does he miss the final, anyone know?

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Ødegaard and ESR are better as a 8s than as a 10. The lineup is right, it is a 4-3-3 for sure.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is definitely one of Arteta's better lineups - only thing I'm intrigued about is who plays at LB. If it's Xhaka again, that means it's a Partey-ESR midfield, which I really like the idea of in theory. If it's Saka at LB, that'll be kinda funny but understandable.

Back four is terrifying to me mate.

I just don’t back Holding or why you’d go back to Bellerin when his performances haven’t been good for time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom