• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Course, but with Luiz being hurt, not much he can do other than bring Gabriel back (which I would have done I must stress). Holding being in is annoying but it's Holding. I kinda get the Bellerin selection - I don't think Chambers has been all that great lately, but he could have gone with Cedric I guess. That said, I liked what Bellerin did vs Newcastle so I'm hoping he can build on that tonight.

I don’t get why he can’t put Chambers in for Holding?

Mari I’m not too bothered about tbf as he’s in ok form.

Ifly_Gooner

I guess it's a 4-2-2-2 today? With 4 at the back, Saka at LB. Xhaka and Thomas at holding. Ode and ESR as the 2 CAM's and Pepe with Auba darting in as FWD. I like this formation.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Well, at least he didn't go full galaxy brain again, everyone.

Don't think it's Saka LB, though I could work with that, better than Xhaka.

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
Xhaka is a better defender than Saka in the 1vs1 imo. Bellerin lost his form this year and Holding if he is playing is just as bad.
This is a massive lie wtf

Saka at LB during the early months of the 2019/20 season was really solid

Xhaka a better defender than Saka in 1vs1? :lol: are you forgetting Villarreal scored last week because of mistakes from Xhaka and Ceballos?

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
The only thing i hope is that ESR, Partey and Ødegaard will be too much work for Villarreal in midfield because if they get that ball over to our left. We will give up a goal

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Make this dream come true lads, the penultimate step to hearing this beautiful anthem next season.

Don't f*ck it up.

Finesse

Bellerin and Saka could support a 343. Unknowns on exact formation until kick off.
This 11 is good enough to win this game irrespective of where they play to be honest. We just need to show character ! This is what wins these very crucial games. The basics are right and now the very big characters who can put nerves under check for 90 minutes and play with character win you the game. We have throughout the semis in the CL how the likes of Kante , Gundogan , etc just delivered from their top shelf. We need a few from this team to show that character today. It is over the the boys now!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You guys are overcomplicating it, guaranteed it's Pepe LW, Saka RW with Xhaka LB. Only notable change is that we might be playing with two high 8's and moving more toward a 4-3-3 with ESR and Ødegaard occupying those roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom