• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I must admit I was quite encouraged by how he set up vs Liverpool. I thought that was a clever way to take that fixture on. What I found disappointing is that we plan to set up like that vs teams who are likely to be relegated.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I must admit I was quite encouraged by how he set up vs Liverpool. I thought that was a clever way to take that fixture on. What I found disappointing is that we plan to set up like that vs teams who are likely to be relegated.

This is my biggest issue as well. I like what i have seen tactically against the bigger teams but he needs to let loose a little bit against easier opponents.

Steps

Thing is brother ,Leicester is 3rd and they don't hand out CL places 7 games in ,
dhMeAzK.gif

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Thing is brother, you're not supposed to be all doom and gloom how crap we are 7 games in.

Not after 7 games though Beksl.....after the Burnley game to be exact , To me he's done very little coaching wise to improve us in the time he has been here ,
I'm not doom and gloom though we have done really well in the transfer market and by all accounts the Club is dong well behind the scenes . Unai is a minor blip.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No. Did you expect a well drilled team with above average statistical metrics of XYZ after a season and 7 games?

Come on, it’s perfectly acceptable to think we should be playing a higher quality of football than we have been.

blaze_of_glory

Only good football we've played all season was last week in the EL when the bulk of the team were young players drilled by Freddy over the past year, returning players who've not don't a lot of training recently, and the guy Emery hates.

GunnerUK

Guendouzi
Torreira
Martinelli
Tierney

These are Emery signings. Guy obviously has a golden eye for talent. Wenger might have a run for his money

say yes

forum master baiter
I know we’re all pretty down on his management at the moment, but I love how many opportunities he’s giving our young players.

Football might be awful but at least he’s setting the club up well for the future. A bit like van Gaal at United.

blaze_of_glory

Guendouzi
Torreira
Martinelli
Tierney

These are Emery signings. Guy obviously has a golden eye for talent. Wenger might have a run for his money
Guendouzi was identified under Wenger, as was Tierney I think (reports we've been looking at him for quite a while). Emery also didn't want to sign Torreira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom