• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I couldn’t give a flying f*ck about Arsenal being internationals. Must be just me.

We still have Leno, Xhaka, Partey, Elneny, Tierney, Pepe, Saka, AMN plays more for England than us..but they all internationals.

it’s mainly France and Spain where we aren’t represented and as I type that, now I see why you guys are upset. The nations represented aren’t sexy enough for ya. No France or Spain internationals.
Imagine wetting the bed because your team doesn’t possess any cowards or midgets...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why are the commentators acting like Maguire is a victim of something :lol:

I still don't understand this. He went over the Greece, got drunk, got into a fight and then started acting like he was the victim. Very very odd how the narrative has been spun into Harry being the victim.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I still don't understand this. He went over the Greece, got drunk, got into a fight and then started acting like he was the victim. Very very odd how the narrative has been spun into Harry being the victim.
I can’t just explain it, it’s weird. All I think is that maybe the Maguire team is well connected in the media.

Breezy

Not English but I’d go with this lineup for the Euros:

D. Henderson
TAA — Maguire — Mings — Chilwell
K. Phillips
J. Henderson —- Maddison
Sterling —- Kane —- Grealish​

GDeep™

League is very weak
I like Ireland btw. Good team when I was growing up

Mod Edit: should've just stopped there

Last edited by a moderator:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think Saka has the gift of finishing but could be a brilliant creator.

That’s a pretty bad miss from like 3 yards. :lol:

Don’t think Saka has the gift of finishing but could be a brilliant creator.

That’s a pretty bad miss from like 3 yards. :lol:

Too early to tell IMO. You never know how these players adjust after they turn from boys into men. Could become a different beast to now after 2-3 years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t know why Calvert-Lewin was shouting for, Saka had every right to shoot from there.

Don’t like him in this role though, for club or country, it’s a workman role.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Our boy looks a key player for England. We’ve got a special oneee

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom