Usmanov or "Silent" Stan?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by 23AndreyArshavin, Oct 14, 2011.

?

Are you for or against a potential takeover?

1. For

128 vote(s)
    91.4%
  2. Against

12 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. BBF

BBF Real name: Ragip Xh...

Interesting. Would have been a better location travel wise and just better to look at than Holloway.

2. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

There is not much chance, that Kroenke will/would sell.

al-Ustaadh likes this.
  3. THunter

THunter Are you not entertained? Trusted

Kroenke’s % is worth more than a billion now. Even though he’d make a huge profit, I still think it’d take something ridiculous to make him sell.

Would Usmanov pay another 2 billion for full control? Doubt it very much.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  4. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

[​IMG]

"I'm a big ****in' ****!"

bingobob likes this.
  5. What would be the go if he found out 3/4 of the Gunners fans dislike him? Would he sell or just say "who cares"?

6. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Well-Known Member

He wouldn't give a damn. If Gunners fans stopped buying season tickets and attending games, stopped buying merchandise etc, then he might listen but so long as his "investment" keeps increasing in value, he's here to stay.

Mrs Bergkamp and Brown Gooner like this.
  7. Longy

Longy Active Member

Come on Alisher !!!!!!

Bring your Siberian snakes into play !

8. Brown Gooner

Brown Gooner Well-Known Member

Sadly this is true. He’s a vampire and unless there is blood (money) in the host he will keep feeding on it. Only way to get him to leave is to stop buying season tickets, merchandise and financially boycotting the club.

Or if he receives a £2b + offer.

9. KROENKE SUCKS

KROENKE SUCKS Active Member

We can always start with a Kroenke out movement. This is a guy who hates the limelight lets give him some of it. If that doesn't have the desired effect we can always ramp it up from there.

10. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

He is always happy with the sponsor money. Maybe we should start a campaign against our sponsors. That is the only thing which will make him think.

bingobob likes this.
  11. Zaza

Zaza Active Member

So apparently Kroenke is in debt of $1bn and is using us as collateral. Hearing rumors that Usmanov and flamini are playing a takeover at the end of next season.
    Kroenke is a problem

12. bingobob

bingobob He played for Celtic? Sign him up!

What's your sauce? Sounds more gravy than curry to me.

13. Artisan

Artisan Well-Known Member

Usmanov and Flamini :lol::lol:

Usmanov is probably more concerned with Americans possibly putting him on sanctions list than partnering up with Flamini to buy a football team.

14. Preacher

Preacher Twitter Bot

15. DanDare

DanDare Not interesting enough for a custom title

Rich person's equivalent of :

Have you been mis-sold PPI?

OSBK likes this.
  16. TheLawOfDiQ

TheLawOfDiQ Well-Known Member

Thank god for Usmanov, any sane person would of sold their shares by now in his position. He must actually be a gooner.

17. El Duderino

El Duderino AM Photoshop Expert

Kroenke made a billion in profit, Usmanov must be close.

The club is run well enough that they only stand to make money. If we somehow up our commercial deals (sleeve sponsors, etc.), they'll make even more.

Both are not in any hurry.

18. BBF

BBF Real name: Ragip Xh...

She needs to be quiet.

Lucked her way into Arsenal shares and she ****ed it. Shame on her.

AVENTUS and Artisan like this.
  19. AVENTUS

AVENTUS Well-Known Member

While I agree Stan is a moron and wouldn’t know football if someone kicked him in the face with one, can we honestly say his holding the club back or preventing us from signing top talent.

Wenger signed Lacazette and there are echos that he got it wrong and Lacca flopped can’t/won’t adapt to the physical demands of the Premier League 5 months later spends another £57+Mil on another Striker without intervention from owner - this doesn’t sound like an owner in it for the money and sucking money out of the club what it does sound like is a majority share holder who stays completely silent and leaves the running of the club to a board who know far more then he does...

Wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Stan has no knowledge of Auba or lacca for that matter Stan probably still thinks the team consists of Bendtner and Denilson lol...

I struggle to see where Stan holds us back to be honest frozen ticket prices for more then 4 seasons, paying players £350k per week, won our first trophy 4 years after his arrival..

Would I like usmonav to come in and sign Naymer, Dembelle, & Mbappe yeah of course.

But we haven’t got a mike Ashley type owner in the seat now - far from it

20. Longy

Longy Active Member

I agree, he's probably not too aware of who will buy or sell, just that net figure at the end.

Still believe we need that 100mil injection for our squad to at least competing. That's 2 players as an addition on the squad.