• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
From a footballing point of view - Rooney moving here would actually make a lot of sense (and I'd be ecstatic).

From a financial point of view? No chance :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football.co.uk/manchester_united/could_manchester_united_s_wayne_rooney_be_heading_to_arsenal__rss4130702.shtml?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football.co.uk/manchester_un ... witterfeed</a>

trunks206

Established Member
truth_hurts said:
So a year after losing RVP for 24m and refusing to offer him 200k we would offer Rooney over 200k and spend the RVP fee on him?!!! yeah right! would love him here but would also love Kim Kardashian naked in my bed.

She's pregs though.....what kind of sick **** are you into!? :shock:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
So a year after losing RVP for 24m and refusing to offer him 200k we would offer Rooney over 200k and spend the RVP fee on him?!!! yeah right! would love him here but would also love Kim Kardashian naked in my bed.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
**** it, I'd take him, the change and Wenger could get him back to his best.

Who cares if this is fabricated, it's no worse then some of the links that get posted on here.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
truth_hurts said:

kim-kardashian-pregnant_550x544.jpg

You got issues bro.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Hopefully, we sign Rooney and Nani in a double swoop worth £60 million. Wenger gives them a grand speech about breaking from the chains and finally expressing their trueselves. They both blossom and lead us to the Premier League title. It turns out that the Mancs were right from the start and that Rooney is better than van Persie. New footage is also released proving that Sol Campbell had touched him, all along.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
truth_hurts said:

kim-kardashian-pregnant_550x544.jpg

You got issues bro.

**Resists urge to post that 'there is room for 3 in my bed** :shock:

Rooney and Nani for 60m? yep that should be enough for united to buy Ronaldo with and us gifting them the title again! Rooney will go to Chelsea, Bayern, PSG or Madrid. Because he is dumb and afraid to step out of his comfort zone I reckon Chelsea.

Glovegun

Established Member
I can't see this happening. Rooney just doesn't seem like an Arsenal player. He's got the touch and technique but personality-wise I think he'd stick out like a sore thumb in our squad. Some players just fit - others don't. He doesn't even seem like he's the sort of guy who'd like to live in London.

Aside from anything else you'd have to ask yourself why he'd move to a club with less chance of winning things and on less money. He'd blow our pay structure apart and if we're honest we're still a way behind United in the hunt for trophies.

My guess would be that he ends up at PSG or completely forgets about money and rejoins Everton.

viper_001

Established Member
He obviously wants to join his ingerland mates Cole, Lamps, and "big man" JT at stamford bridge. Not to mention Mourinho is returning. There's no way we'd pay the ~300k per week he's on

KyleHyde

Didnt Wenger mentioned before that he would never... ever buy a Yanited player? Though that might just be a knee jerk reaction from the Judas saga.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No one picked it out, but Geoffs 20M figure seems way below what Rooney would be worth, and listening to some journos on Talksport, they think he wont go for less than 35M. PSG have apparently tapped him up and offered him very silly money, while Bayern have shown interest too.

Financially, these numbers are out of this world for Arsenal, 35M + 250K a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom