• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wesley Sneijder

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

can.not.afford .

His wage alone would bump the ticket prices at the grove another 2%.

ibby

Established Member
I'd hate Sneijder here too. Can you imagine that? A world class player coming to Arsenal? **** that ****.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Andy Cole and Sheringham hated eachother, you get on with it.

But we clearly won't be signing him anyway, transfer fee and wages would be too high.

Hard to believe people wouldn't want him though........:lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
GDeep said:
Don't RvP and Sneijder have beef which goes back to their teenage years? Yeah, not happening.

It's not happening ut do you really think Wenger would care about some teenage squabble when signing a world class player?

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If he had a guaranteed starting place at Man U and Man U couldn't swing that deal, I don't see how we realistically can, all things being equal apart from his wages which we obviously wouldn't match anyway. Even the Caughtoffsides of this world don't believe this 'rumour'.

Mark

Established Member
Does he have kids? We're much more likely to sign them, regardless of age or gender.

cuban

Established Member
ibby said:
I'd hate Sneijder here too. Can you imagine that? A world class player coming to Arsenal? **** that ****.

chillax Ibbs...I'm not saying he is ****..just that he is not my personal favourite....

Shadow Moses

Established Member
ibby said:

Couldn't agree more. The stupidity in this forum has gone overboard. First you have muppets turning their noses up at Kaka. Now the same with Sneijder.

Not that either transfer would happen...

Mastadon

Established Member
I cant see it happening either but it would be an incredible signing, even more so than Kaka if we could get this guy.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Shadow Moses said:
ibby said:

Couldn't agree more. The stupidity in this forum has gone overboard. First you have muppets turning their noses up at Kaka. Now the same with Sneijder.

Not that either transfer would happen...

We have a lot of fans who suffer from Wenger-itis either a players *too old *too expensive *wages are too high *wouldn't fit in with this player!! unbelievable. Not that this can ever happen but i'd love a genuine world class player here.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Sneijder

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-arsenal-a-la-relance-pour-sneijder-116286" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.le10sport.com/football/merca ... der-116286</a>

A link's a link.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Re: Sneijder

Would be a disappointment if we lost out on Özil. I would rather focus on a striker with any funds which are not going toward a deal for the German.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Re: Sneijder

<a class="postlink" href="http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/paper-chase-sep-01-arsenal-have-revived-their-interest-in-galatasaray-midfielder-wesley-sneijder-090113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/prem ... der-090113</a>

More spurious rumours. No quotes as per usual.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom