Wilfried Zaha

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Aevi, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

Chambers would do well there and would make sense as he can play in multiple positions.

Add to that the money we would give them and they can comfortably go and buy players to make the team better overall.

2. Gunner-Union

Gunner-Union Well-Known Member

chambers is our best back up to holding and sok atm

3. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

Hopefully we can actually get a CB in as well to push Chambers out.

4. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Chambers is probably the only player Palace might actually be willing to take, possibly Jenko at a stretch but surely they must know how bad he is...

5. Gunner-Union

Gunner-Union Well-Known Member

if chambers goes as part of the deal we will need a cb as mustafi will be the main backup

6. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

Palace should take a chance on Elneny, IMO. Not just saying that as an Arsenal fan, but also thinking about it from Palace's point of view.

7. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

8. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Crystal Palace will only take chambers but looks they not interested in any of our players.

9. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

He asked to leave

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  10. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. Something that has become a real cliche lately is when a club buys or is trying to buy a player who is about 20 years old. "We don't have to worry about that position for a decade now." It rarely works out like that.

Iceman10 likes this.
  11. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Forza Milan

@Trilly lives in Ilford. We all offered our condolences.

12. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Unai wants Mustafi to sign a new contract.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  13. Steps

Steps Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Trilly likes this.
  14. Hleb's Sirush

I'm reluctant to let Chambers go as I think he could be a decent option at CB. I guess he might be the only player that will tempt Palace though. If there is no other way I would sacrifice him for Zaha.

SteveEvets likes this.
  15. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

It muat be Ljungberg behind all the good signings we are going to make this summer! What a guy!

16. Hleb's Sirush

This gives me an idea. Whenever a member asks for updates or any news. We should tailor to what's close to their heart. @hydrofluoric acid, we relay the latest news on Emery or Mustafi. @Mitch it would be Bellerin related news. @BigPoppaPump Laca or Kos. @Tourbillion Kola related. Etc etc.

I probably could make money out of this, they wouldn't be able to resist the clickbaits :lol:

American_Gooner likes this.
  17. ASIF

ASIF Active Member

Zaha need to do a Cesc on crystal palace and tell he only wants to join Arsenal.And if crystal palace wants defenders we have a world class 35 million defender Mustafi so 50 million plus mustafi.Everyone wins.

18. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Ornstein Defender

Or they could ban the fools that are asking that moronic question.

19. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Glass Half Empty

People are acting as if we could just add arbitrary players to the deal. It's not only about CP, it's probably even more about the players not being ready to move there at the will of the club.

Mustafi has build a lovely nest here, Elneny and Jenks are living the dream ..

DanDare likes this.
  20. m-due

m-due Well-Known Member

Zaha, about to risk it all.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.