• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Can we even afford him? The impression Raul gives today certainly doesn't suggest Tierney and Zaha together would be realistic.

It would depend on the payment structure ie how much up front etc and who we are selling. Also if any player is involved in the deal.

Iceman10

Established Member
Raul has a certain approach to make transfers possible with lower fees. There was the odd season in the past where I felt we were too transparent about what our budget was, so no probs, as long as this lot get the job done.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Such an old excuse that is becoming, too. Everyone else plays in the same market we do.
Well i think its fair the value of players getting bit ridiculous zaha isn't 80M player Maguire too that's why teams are find it difficult to get deal done

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Nothing. He said it was a difficult market to operate in because of inflation.

He's hardly going to say everything is very easy for us, we have lots of money. You can never listen to anything the club says in public, its the same with all clubs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
its quite clear we're trying to get Tierney and Zaha rocked so they want to join, classic Raul techniques. But there does come a point where said club just wont reduce their price no matter what.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Paying 30m for the French kid after 16 senior games is not going to help any deal though. If thats paid over a few years or not.

Iceman10

Established Member
Paying 30m for the French kid after 16 senior games is not going to help any deal though. If thats paid over a few years or not.

True, but we can say there was some competition for his signing, from Sp**s. There doesn't appear to be any big competition for Tierney's signing, and we should be able to beat out Everton for Zaha, if they really are in for him, Both players have indicated desire to move, and to Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Everton bid 60M plus tosun then its very good offer because crystal Palace need striker. Still we can match that and offer them player too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom