• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt Gold

I mean I like Zaha as a player but is he really worth the money? His production just doesn't reflect a 50m+ player. He is fun to watch don't get me wrong but just not sure he is what Arsenal need.

He doesn't seem like a talisman on a big club. For 25m Id prob do it though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The only way we’d sign him is if they went for a player plus cash exchange we tried to tempt them with last year.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Only the price tag is the legitimate reason not to. I can think of too many reasons to sign him.
Auba is a left winger in Arteta’s system. He’s played there even when Laca has been out, Nketiah plays CF ahead of Auba.

We’re not going to enter the market for a left winger unless the signing is opportunistic. Even if the signing was available, I feel like Arteta has bigger fish to fry.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Teams will be taken to the cleaners with Zaha, Auba, Pepe etc :lol:

Utd are crap, rubbish manager too, but Rashford, Greenwood, Martial with Bruno went on a run smashing mid table teams. Got them CL.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Auba is a left winger in Arteta’s system. He’s played there even when Laca has been out, Nketiah plays CF ahead of Auba.

We’re not going to enter the market for a left winger unless the signing is opportunistic. Even if the signing was available, I feel like Arteta has bigger fish to fry.

What about Arteta’s comments about wanting to build the side around Auba? Wouldn’t that suggest he wants him to be the focal point which would be a bit weird if continues to be out on the left?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Not sure the current system we're playing is what Arteta wants to keep with in the long term. That we will see as time goes on. But either way, we need another winger who creates. Besides something ridiculous like Dembele, I see Zaha as making too much sense.

At the end of the day, though, whoever Arteta green lights to get, then I support that - whether it's Zaha or not.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What about Arteta’s comments about wanting to build the side around Auba? Wouldn’t that suggest he wants him to be the focal point which would be a bit weird if continues to be out on the left?
You can be the focal point on the left. Some would say it’s actually easier that way.

CR7 being the most obvious example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom