• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crystal Palace will demand 50-60M at least unless we got 150M summer budget then we can spend that

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Only way we can get him if we get lucky and some club pays good money for Mkhi and Iwobi. Should be actively shopping them around.

HBL

Established Member
Good player but £70-80m is silly money for a player that is currently having his highest scoring season in the league (with 9.) I'm fully aware he is an exceptional dribbler and wins a lot of pens but at the price they're asking for you'd be expecting an elite footballer, he also turns 27 this year so it isn't as if he could be our main winger for the next 5 plus seasons.

BobP

Memri Fan

You may as well lock this thread.

No club in their right mind would drop 80M on Zaha. Palace have no incentive to sell, Zaha signing that contract last season gave them all the power.

I can honestly see him finishing his career at Palace, he has no way out.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You may as well lock this thread.

No club in their right mind would drop 80M on Zaha. Palace have no incentive to sell, Zaha signing that contract last season gave them all the power.

I can honestly see him finishing his career at Palace, he has no way out.

Could see Liverpool going for him if they lose some of their front 3

BobP

Memri Fan
Could see Liverpool going for him if they lose some of their front 3

No chance.

They bought all of Salah, Firmino, and Mane for around 40M each and all were younger and more productive back then than Zaha is today.

The ONLY team I could see buying Zaha is United and that's only because Palace wouldn't have to factor in the sell on clause in their dealings with them.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
No chance.

They bought all of Salah, Firmino, and Mane for around 40M each and all were younger and more productive back then than Zaha is today.

The ONLY team I could see buying Zaha is United and that's only because Palace wouldn't have to factor in the sell on clause in their dealings with them.
After his first experience there I don't think he'll go back (he really hasn't had favorable things to say about them recently). In my opinion, if he stays in the EPL, he goes to Arsenal, and if he doesn't, then he'll be sold to a foreign club. He's been linked to Dortmund and PSG, two clubs that Crystal Palace fans actually favor the most for him to end up at.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t know which English club will sign him, Sp**s seems to make the most sense as they might need him and have the money to spend.

We don’t have the money, Chelsea are restricted, not good enough for Liverpool or City, and I don’t think Utd will again spunk big on him.

People say Dortmund and PSG, but where are Dortmund getting the cash from? And he goes against how they operate, they’ll look for a younger cheaper guy who they’ll look to sell on. PSG? Doubt a billionaire club is dreaming about some decent player from Crystal Palace.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Maybe we can structure a deal that allows us to to sign him but a club like Palace is looking to get paid massive for him, not sure we simply have the hard cash.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Overrated on this forum, not sure he is worth 40mil let alone 80m, I bet there are better players/talents out there for that kind of money.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Don’t know which English club will sign him, Sp**s seems to make the most sense as they might need him and have the money to spend.

We don’t have the money, Chelsea are restricted, not good enough for Liverpool or City, and I don’t think Utd will again spunk big on him.

People say Dortmund and PSG, but where are Dortmund getting the cash from? And he goes against how they operate, they’ll look for a younger cheaper guy who they’ll look to sell on. PSG? Doubt a billionaire club is dreaming about some decent player from Crystal Palace.
exactly if they want to sell they need to drop the prize.
He is a tier 2 player, thats the realiry.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Maybe we can structure a deal that allows us to to sign him but a club like Palace is looking to get paid massive for him, not sure we simply have the hard cash.

If any club has hard cash, it's Arsenal. According to Swiss Ramble's evaluation of Arsenal's finances, the club made a £70 million pre-tax profit last season -- the third highest of any club in the Premier League era (or ever). Arsenal is the only club to make a profit every season since 2002. They've made a £393 million profit in the intervening years, averaging about £25 million per year.

The club's ability to spend will also be boosted by the lucrative new sponsorship deals that will kick in this summer. And, of course, if Arsenal can manage to squeeze back into the Champions League, that will make even more money available. Arsenal may not spend it, but they have the hard cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom