• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yohann Pelé

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 204
  • Views 9,098

gonermad1992

on the french league highlights on a thursday iv seen some exceptional saves from this guy and he's kept a few clean sheets aswell

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
I would like experience as back-up (and eventually as successor) for Jens. If we want to buy a very talented goalie for 3rd keeper we should rob the Magpies of 19 year old Tim Krul (he was on their bench v Everton last Sunday). Very very talented goalie and really mature for his age.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
leonardo santiago said:
I would like experience as back-up (and eventually as successor) for Jens. If we want to buy a very talented goalie for 3rd keeper we should rob the Magpies of 19 year old Tim Krul (he was on their bench v Everton last Sunday). Very very talented goalie and really mature for his age.

Leonardo Santiago,

I am not doubting he is talented, as I have never seen him play, but how come he didn't sign for a better club than Newcastle if he is so good?

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Don Pacifico said:
leonardo santiago said:

Leonardo Santiago,

I am not doubting he is talented, as I have never seen him play, but how come he didn't sign for a better club than Newcastle if he is so good?
Dunno, maybe he has a crap agent, other clubs were too late or something like that. Tim did very well for all Dutch U-whatever teams at European and World Championships.

Mostarac

Established Member
SUPER_THEO_WALCOTT said:
i think wenger would be better with maybe dida or julio cesar a proven keeper

Both of them are too inconsistent, not what we need. And, Julio Cesar is a **** clown who can`t even keep his place in the team regularly for Inter.

11vanpersie

not julio cesar i agree with mostarac and dida is always being questioned and mostarac should know just read the italian column he is a right whizz at it ;)

11vanpersie

yeah apparently he is really good and i heard that he is very promising...one of my friends is a big fan of him and says he is good so i suppose i trust him i will ask him for some more info is anybody else on here dowsnt know anything :) :) :) which im sure somebody does

J.C Ramon7

11vanpersie said:
yeah apparently he is really good and i heard that he is very promising...one of my friends is a big fan of him and says he is good so i suppose i trust him i will ask him for some more info is anybody else on here dowsnt know anything :) :) :) which im sure somebody does
Who no one here does mate.

mindchnger

11vanpersie said:

Well, we'll get to see Igor in action when we play against CSKA Moskow... I know it's only a couple of games, but still, it'll help give an impression of what he is capable of.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Not sure if this is relevant, but according to the Independent, Jens is on the verge of signing a one year contract extension.

11vanpersie

brilliant if he is, but does this disable signing another keeper in the summer, and so how many years has he got left in himif he wants to finish his career in germany?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
apparently tim krul is as highly rated in real like as in virtual. i feel that if jens would retire, Arsène would buy a unexpected keeper, with experience and over 30

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom