• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yossi Benayoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

regele

Established Member
That guy annoyed me ever since he was playing for Betis, he usually shows up in big games but he can be easily closed by a team like Bolton, besides he looks like the nike stickman and we don't need his type of player(I'm refering to his position).

asajoseph

Established Member
Benayoun is a good player, but I'm not sure he's good enough for a big club - was talking to my Irons mate last night (after a few beers), and whilst he genuinely rates him (as do I), we both agreed that he's a great player for a small club, but probably not of the quality that a team like Arsenal or Liverpool should be looking at...

Shalom

asajoseph said:
Benayoun is a good player, but I'm not sure he's good enough for a big club - was talking to my Irons mate last night (after a few beers), and whilst he genuinely rates him (as do I), we both agreed that he's a great player for a small club, but probably not of the quality that a team like Arsenal or Liverpool should be looking at...

That's enough of that.

jay-d

Established Member
Shalom said:
asajoseph said:
Mod edit: we're not even going there.

Lock and delete this already. He's not good enough anyway.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
no point of locking a thread just because a player isn't good enough

yonatan

regele said:
That guy annoyed me ever since he was playing for Betis, he usually shows up in big games but he can be easily closed by a team like Bolton, besides he looks like the nike stickman and we don't need his type of player(I'm refering to his position).

You obviously don't know what you're talking about as he never played for Betis. He played for Racing Santander before moving to the Premiership.

With that said, I still wouldn't want him.

regele

Established Member
yonatan said:
regele said:

You obviously don't know what you're talking about as he never played for Betis. He played for Racing Santander before moving to the Premiership.

With that said, I still wouldn't want him.
Yes I do, but you're right, I remembered that the team had a green/white kit with a tight top and the first team that came in mind was Betis.

kamikaze80

Established Member
hes a good player, good vision, good shooting technique - a poor man's bobby pires. i agree with asa though that he is probably not good enough to excel for a big club.

qs

Established Member
He's good at the level he's currently playing at but he'd get very very little playing time for us. We've so many players with much more talent.

I enjoy watching him and he's a decent player but it'd be a bad move for everyone if we signed him. He should stay where he gets lots of games.

It'd be a waste of money on our part, its not like WHU will want to sell him so he wouldnt be cheap.

ramon12

Re: What the F**K

naqi7121 said:
Wenger should'nt even think about sinning him:(.
He is very bad and + he is from Israel:evil: and which will lead to losing Arabian Fans.
you actually are indeed a racist spaz

Legend#1

Established Member

naqi7121 said:
He is very bad and + he is from Israel:evil: and which will lead to losing Arabian Fans.

The most moronic post i've ever read on here.. There's been a lot on these forums too.

Ratinho

Established Member
Very neat player, but probably not a big enough name for people on here.

And naqi7121, see ya fella. :)

Legend#1

Established Member
I really like Benayoun, I thought he had a very good season, he was immense in the Cup final for West Ham.

He's quite quick, 2 good feet, great touch and technique, good passing, can link up very well from midfield to attack.

Ratinho

Established Member
Yeah, I think that's the crux of it. As much as I like him, he's not as good as Hleb, Reyes, Ljungberg, Rosicky or Fabregas in any of the attacking midfield roles.

gun4glory

naqi7121 said:
Oh shut up, that's ridiculous... And I'm in Lebanon now!

As for him coming, no thanks... Let him go flourish at a average club... Let Sp**s have him!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
arsenal_hleb said:
i think he is not good ENOUGH for arsenal. yes he is very talented, but don't you feel we got enough of this creative playmakers?

rosicky, hleb, cesc. 2 will be more than enough, let alone 3. 4 would be luxurious

Fully agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom