• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yossi Benayoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSK

Re: West Ham's Benayoun linked

GoonerGurjit said:
www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=236102

I seriously doubt there is any truth in this whatsoever.

then dont post it

Jaded

Its a smokescreen, and more of a way to rejuvenate old stories from past years with us linking to him during his day at Racing Santander.

Yossi always be a mid table team player, no more.

The moment Arsène Wenger buy Benayoun, you can see all the turds in every toilet bowl starts flying.

I still see the signing of Aubey anytime soon.

run

As I posted in the Anti-Wishlist thread when I first saw the story...

This is the second time we have been linked with him, and I can only hope it's not true. This would be a ridiculously unambitious transfer for us. Benayoun is just like Helb or Rosicky only crap. Totally unnecessary.

I hope this is Bull*hit and Wenger is keeping his real moves quiet.

Artillero

He is a player I like to watch, just not at ARsenal.

Still I will always be gratefull for the goal aginst Spur.

jucsitin

Actually I was quite impressed with him in the FA cup final against Liverpool, seems like a good linkup player with good stamina and some neat passing skills, but I agree that he is a lot like Hleb and Rosicky and maybe even Fabregas, and our priority now HAS to be a new defender, maybe even a midfielder. (I'm not to worried about midfield as I have always had the hunch that Lauren will be moved to play there, but thats another thread altogether)

qs

Established Member
As has been mentioned and as I said last time this was rumoured, he's good but he's not as good as the wingers we currently have, therefore £10 million for him has to be rubbish.

Rosicky was £7m, do you really think Wenger would spend £10m on Benayoun?

No chance. Could be WHU trying to drum up interest as Pool are also linked.

Expect bids from Sp**s and Pompey in the next few days.

Harding

of course Sp**s are after him, any player who has ever had a fairly decent season Sp**s or pompey want a bit of him, its become football tradition over the course of the summer. As for us signing him....whats the point really? hleb, rosicky and whats that other guys name? oh yeah Cesc Fabregas.....yossi is not good enough for us but i still dont doubt his talent, just not as good as what we have got

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Good player, but I can't see where we have space for him. Unless Wenger's planning to play without a defence.

Lukazan

Established Member
I like Benayoun.

Incredibly skillful, quick, passes well and has an eye for goal. I think he'd fit right in with us.

But I doubt it will happen, and as has already been stated, we have better players on the wings.

Jaded

'Clubcall'. What more can i say. So far the only media linking us to Benayoun are Independent, tribalfootball and clucall. No quotes from either manager, agents or anyone. It just a way to revitalize old story.

Legend#1

Established Member
I can't believe people are saying he's crap.. Idiots.

Very tidy player, good dribler, very creative, links up very well between midfield and attack, likes to get stuck in.

I can only see him coming if Reyes is off.

Jameel46

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
I can't believe people are saying he's crap.. Idiots.

Very tidy player, good dribler, very creative, links up very well between midfield and attack, likes to get stuck in.

I can only see him coming if Reyes is off.

i don't think it will have any effect on reyes staying or not. if we were to get a wide player, i would prefer ribery. hopefully the £30mil for cole comes in. a decent CB, a decent DM, and also a decent LB, probably another winger aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom