• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

you are all going to be so jealous

grennan84

on thurday the 9th of february im going to meet the arsenal team for real.
first i go and watch them train and then have a dinner and then get pictures with them all. im bring my video camera so ill put up a link to it during the weekend.

IBL

Established Member
nice one, make sure you get plenty of pics to share with the rest of us. And tell them what we think of each and everyone of them on this forum :)

Ruslan Matuzau

Ice Berg legend said:
nice one, make sure you get plenty of pics to share with the rest of us. And tell them what we think of each and everyone of them on this forum :)
don't say anything to Gilberto, though.

dafish

oh and please wear a diaper when u shake hands with THE #14 :)

and when reyes scores in training match or something resist the urge to pull his pants down and open your mouth lol (referring to a certain incident in seville ;))

jeromelee

Also please tell Pires he's playing like a chicken livered cat in a dog pound, tell Gilberto that he needs to remember he's actually the most senior in midfield, tell Sol that he is a big assed defender that should normally command respect in CB and tell Freddie that he used to play better with red hair and should probably dye his hair over again.

That's it for now. Thanks.

Lukazan

Established Member
Great.

Give Gilberto, Ljungberg and Pires a kick up the arse.

Explain to Hleb what shooting is.

Tell Henry to smile.

Tell Diaby he is a bloody beast.

Stay away from Lehmann.. he's mad you know.

A

Anonymous

The Arsenal team struggling to get to 4th place?

You can have em.

Unbeaten team = Priceless.

patrick42uk

Established Member
will torres or ribery be there? i dont see the point otherwise.

lol, seriously though. have fun mate, enjoy it.

jmd4211

grennan, this sounds cool, but a word of warning to you. When I was 16, I worked at Sopwell House Hotel in St Albans, where the Arsenal Boys used to have lunch after training whilst London Colney was being re-done. I couldn't wait to meet all of the boys every day, but have to say most of them were really obnoxious and up their own arses. And that was in the days of Parlour, Adams, Wright etc. There were some shocking stories I witnessed.

They say: 'You should never meet your heroes - you'll only be disappointed'. And my God was I!!!

Football Ninja

Ask for a trial

Ask for a trial...

I mean you'd probably get a game what with the injuries, players in Africa, Freddie and Pires playing badly, Sol going undercover, anything to do with Cygan...

gotnothin

Kha0z said:
The Arsenal team struggling to get to 4th place?

You can have em.

Unbeaten team = Priceless.

Seriously Kha0z, do you even support Gunners? You must have a really sh*tty life cause everything has a negative spin when it comes from you! Your posts depress me, although picking your novice opinions to pieces does make for good fun!!!

grennan84 - Have an awesome time dude!!! pics etc are a must!!!

karan kansal

Yea what gives Khaoz. The lad's gonna actually meet Arsenal players. It's a privilege which i am very sure you will **** on yourself to obtain.
Have fun grennan. Waiting for videos and pictures of your meeting with the team.
Just tell Jens that we love him.

zerofeel

Great that you can meet the peepz from Arsenal and dont forget to bring a Fro' wig for Ade....cheers

Sammer

Established Member
grennan84 said:
on thurday the 9th of february im going to meet the arsenal team for real.
first i go and watch them train and then have a dinner and then get pictures with them all. im bring my video camera so ill put up a link to it during the weekend.

Well, we´re all expecting a nice report with pictures :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom