• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

you are all going to be so jealous

Muppy

Tell Cygan he's your favourite player, it would make the guy's day!

Most important of all, tell Wenger to play 4-4-2 at Madrid!!!!!

putra_sas

great man... tell wenger to start using Gilbert. he could be the next Cole. we somebody that could operate the same way cole can. it will give us more option.

A

Anonymous

Ratinho said:
Heh, Kha0z such a fair weather fan.

Lol.

But seriously I don't see the point.

If I saw Freddie, I'd probably commit mass-murder.

"Thought about scoring a goal lately?"

Rofl. I'd go to Fabregas and say "Do you know? Everything went wrong since you came - spanish ****!"

That would mentally cripple the plank. Red card my ass.

They all need collective kicks up the backside, and constant ridicule and chants to raise their game, not some pencilneck fanatic coming to lub up Gilberto's ego.

Bring a feckin pellet gun and stick it right where the brazilian sun doesn't shine ffs.

Gotnothin - A little austrailian like you can't pick a cherry.
Let alone, a forum post. Infact, shut up and go support Sydney FC or some bs.

Don't let the travel posters fool you. We are deadly enemies. None of that 'Mate' nonsense.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
grennan84 said:
on thurday the 9th of february im going to meet the arsenal team for real.
first i go and watch them train and then have a dinner and then get pictures with them all. im bring my video camera so ill put up a link to it during the weekend.

Im very curious how did you get to able to do this
Have fun
They are lovely guys
One of my kids was lucky enough to go to training grounds ,he won it in draw for kids who went to Arsenal football schools

Tegh

Established Member
Have fun grennan, saviour the moment, you probably (highly unlikely anyway) won't get another chance. Ruslan, you're obsessed.

A

Anonymous

Hey.

Lesbians are a very friendly species. You have to earmark the dykes.
But hey, get a massage from one of em, and it's just instant addiction.

Sigh.

I haven't been back in ages. It's a feckin shame, since my neck is killing me.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
on thurday the 9th of february im going to meet the arsenal team for real.
first i go and watch them train and then have a dinner and then get pictures with them all. im bring my video camera so ill put up a link to it during the weekend.

I've heard this one before. You're eating at a bistro with Bergkamp, RVP, and van Bommel, right? ;)

But seriously, enjoy yourself mate, looking forward to a good report when you get back.

sabret00the

Established Member
nice one dude, don't forget to tell them what i think fo them all individually and don't forget to mention ribery and torres a million times.

oreo

Tell them to visit this site and they will snipe down the gooners who made hate threads. lmao.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom