• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

you are all going to be so jealous

joe3428

oreo said:
Tell them to visit this site and they will snipe down the gooners who made hate threads. lmao.

ask them to visit this forum regularly... and see what the supporter think about them!

A

Anonymous

OH MY GOD!! ur actually gonna meet the team!!!!!! oh my god.
ive got spunk dripping down my leg.

grennan84

so lets just say it was the best day of my life. got to watch them train. then go pictures with most of the team plus keown ian wright and lee dixon were there as well. what a day. there was about 100people there. and they gave everyone a jersey to get signd by the players. i have pics a videos for u all to see. ill put them up later sorry.

Sammer

Established Member
grennan84 said:
so lets just say it was the best day of my life. got to watch them train. then go pictures with most of the team plus keown ian wright and lee dixon were there as well. what a day. there was about 100people there. and they gave everyone a jersey to get signd by the players. i have pics a videos for u all to see. ill put them up later sorry.

Can´t wait to see them. Go to work mate :D

Gazza Martinez

Established Member

Looking forward to it mate, sounds like a belter of a day

pg1989

You said you were going to meet them yesterday.
What was it like? Did you get any photos?

lutaayam

I think this dude is taking you lot for a ride. I bet he's about to tell you that something happened to the pics.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Yep. I doubt that Wright would be their and Arsenals website would have announced any events like this if "100s" of people went.

The guys a lieing Amercian. WTF "Jersey"

scruzgooner

>YounGunner< said:
Yep. I doubt that Wright would be their and Arsenals website would have announced any events like this if "100s" of people went.

actually, wrighty scored four goals in training...didn't you hear that on im? :shock:

"kettle black, kettle black"

Viper

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:

He could be lying - He said he met Dixon - WTF? I can't imagine what Wright was doing there too. If Wright was there, then surely Winterburn and Adams were there too. :roll:

I highly doubt he'd be at Highbury.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom