• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your gut feeling upon entering this new season.

invisibleman18

Established Member
If we avoid losing key players (Henry, gilberto, campbell) for long periods: Yes

More likely: No

this should be a poll, rather than comments surely.

_scorpion_

Established Member
invisibleman18 said:
If we avoid losing key players (Henry, gilberton, campbell) for long periods: Yes

i wasnt aware we signed Gilberto's cousin.

does he play in the CM position too?

Arsenal_Soldier

Yess, we have'nt finished out of the top 2 since 1996-1997, there is no reason we will start now. Our young players will just get better. ;D

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
gunner in dubai said:
I opened a Poll on this but the Mod shut it down! I am saying as we stand we should reaslistically not expect more than 3rd or 4th, and our focus should be on the CL where luck might help us more than quality and consitancy!!!

The differnece between the lucky teams in CL for the last to years are that they got to the finals by a strong defence, surely we can't do that, but as you said luck is a factor, and it is time for our luck now, there can't be anymore unluck left.

Otherwise NO

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom