• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

silky

Anyone else had problems with penalty shoot outs? It seems to be a major bug in the game. You win a shootout, fantastic win the cup etc. go back to your in box and you have lost! :lol: So odd! Its the same when I lose a penalty shoot out and then go back to my inbox and I have won! Have a lost a CL semi this way and an FA final! Grr!

nazo

Established Member
Ya i had it but the patch fixed it up.
Make sure you have the 6.0.3 patch (i think it is that version)

regele

Established Member
I didn't have any of that but in mine, Henry has missed a whopping 6/7 of the last penaltys he's taken, I can't really find a reason for it since his penalty skill is pretty good(17) and he misses them even when he's had a good game, just shoots them straight down the middle, all I could do is release him from the task and put big Phil at it(for some reason his penalty skill is 19).

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Features for Football Manager™ 2007 PC/Mac/Intel Mac/Xbox 360™:

Feeder Clubs - Brand new to Football Managerä 2007, and one of the most requested features on Sports Interactive’s forums has been the addition of feeder clubs to the game. This new addition works in all the ways you would expect it to in real life. You can establish your club as the small team who receives loan players from a larger club or a large club looking for support getting your youngsters match experience by loaning them out. Have the first option on players from clubs, and schedule pre-arranged friendlies each season by simply asking your board for a feeder relationship and choose from the list they compile.

Youth Revamp - A complete revamp of youth teams sees full youth squads for each team that has a youth set-up, thus giving a much better system for the regeneration of players in the long term game.

User Friendly – Football Managerä 2007 gives players a new easier to use default skin, along with hints and tips throughout the game, and an improved tutorial. In addition to better feedback from your assistant manager and scouts as well as lots more media, customisation and multiple row selection, all this adds up to the most user friendly Sports Interactive game ever.

Scouting Revamp - A complete revamp of the scouting system inside the game leads to more information about players and teams being made available to managers, as well as a more realistic methodology for player scouting. This system allows scouts to grow and improve their knowledge-base of the world’s football players.

Player Interaction - You can now talk to any player in the world via the media. Player interaction allows you to tap up other teams stars or see if players will buckle under the pressure. An effective manager must use the media as a motivational tool - why not praise your own players in many different ways or shout at them for loss of form?

Team Talks - For more varied ways to talk to your team, SI have worked hard to deliver vastly improved team talks at half and full time. Not only this, but pre-match team talks will now be making their first appearance in Football Manager - so you can send your team out onto the pitch with a specific briefing.

cut and pasted this from that article pah2er some pretty cool stuff, complete youth squads, feeder clubs ete etc

regele

Established Member
YeahBee said:
User Friendly - Football Managerä 2007 gives players a new easier to use default skin, along with hints and tips throughout the game
lol, that's what they say every year about the interface, bet they just changed the placing of the buttons again, the rest sounds good, but I doubt it'll be too much of a revolution, just small steps forward like they do every year.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
feeder clubs, pre-game talks, complete youth system sounds more then just the small steps to me

Wenger14

Established Member
On my 7th season, getting bored of it tbh. Have been winning everything for 4 seasons now. Even the WC with England.

Here's my team,

Akinfeev
Frey

Kompany
Marquez
Senderos
Zokora

Clichy
Cole

Van Den Borre
Grecco

Mascherano
Orbaiz
Sivok

Fabregas
Hleb

Adu
Messi
Reyes

RVP
Kerlon
Henry
Sobais

Albelda, Toure and Isaksson are out on loan.

Might start a new game when I get the time.

nazo

Established Member
Try starting off with a weak second league team. I tried doing that for the heck of it but got all furious when my team couldn't perform as i wanted them to. It was hard to win a game.

I gave up after a while because i didn't have enough money to make my team any better and the players i had were worthless. It was actually challenging.

ArsenalwithoutVieira

wow a fantastic strike force is to play 3 upfront with two fast strikers and Jan Koller. I have Koller at Bayern and also have Cisse, Podolski, Tevez, Pazzini and David Villa and i have more joy with Koller than all the other strikers.

Gurgen

Established Member
I'm getting a bit bored now as well.

Those additions in FM2007 sound fantastic, I can't wait.

Saville

Hey people, im really thinking of getting this game today, is it worth it or should i get something else?

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom