• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I won the CL but came 2d in the PL a bit after Chelski who bought Tevez, Van Bommel and Messi the second season, while I only got Källström, I think my youngsters can cover if needed, Nuri Sahin has almost taken Rosicky's place as a LM and I am very sad to ay this but Henry isn't as important as I would like, Zlatan scores way more then him, but the most important player has been Cesc no doubt. When he isn't on we struggle

Gurgen

Established Member
A great (and cheaper) alternative for Sivok as a DM is Nik Besagno. You can get him for 400k. It takes a few years of developement but he's an excellent DM who will score about 10 goals for you as well.

Screen:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Got him in the reserves,

other good talents are

delfour ACM,ARM
Van Den Borre
Blasiewski RB, WB,RM, ARM

seanconvey66

My team

GK: Frey/Bruno
RB: Rafina/Billy Jones/ Gilbert
LB:Cole/Esparza/Traore
CB: Senderos/Kompany
CB: Sergio Ramos/ Paletta/ Mancienne
CM: Fabregas/ Pedretti/
CM: Moutinho/ Mascherano
AMR: Ronaldo/ Lennon/ Cardenas
AML: Reyes/ Schweinsteiger/ Van Der Vaart
ST: Henry/ Kerlon
ST: RVP/ Vucinic/ Vela

fabtastic

i am just going to start a new game because i am too commited to arsenal, i mean i want to drop freddie, but how can i drop freddie!

what team do you think i should start woith any particular league, i have done ajax before buying young players but none of thr good players want to join and then when my great finds become really good they all want to leave!

so any teams you recommend?

Gurgen

Established Member
Won the league with Reading with this team (very lucky :p):

GK - Libis Andres Arenas
RB - Amaral
LB - Sindre Loe Bing
CB - Nigel de Jong
CB - Leandro Castan
MR - Shaun Wright-Philips
ML - Jonathan Blondel
MC - Nik Besagno
MC - Sherman Andres Cardenas
FC - Kerlon
FC - Park Joo-Young

Subs:
Cudicini
Adebayor
John Obi Mikel
Darijo Srna
Robert Huth
Quavas Kirk
Gerardo Cortes

With Sidwell, Lita, John Halls, Aaron Mokoena and some other noobs in the squad.

fabtastic

gurgen what team do you recommend because you have posted alot in this forum, does anybody recommend any :( ?

Gurgen

Established Member
Do what I did, go with Reading or some other Championship team. Hunt for bargains and build a good young team.

nazo

Established Member
Go with a championship team and buy some youngsters and some players for a minimal fee.

seanconvey66

Swansea, Crystal Palace, Hull, Sheff Wed, Leeds and Cardiff all have big potential a few decent signings and your laughing with them. Bates at Leeds keeps throwing money at you aswell.

In Italy i like Parma or Fiorentina and in Spain Athletico Madrid, there good without being a top team.

seanconvey66

Swansea, Crystal Palace, Hull, Sheff Wed, Leeds and Cardiff all have big potential a few decent signings and your laughing with them. Bates at Leeds keeps throwing money at you aswell.

In Italy i like Parma or Fiorentina and in Spain Athletico Madrid, there good without being a top team.

morpho

Established Member
Carlos Tevez is a must buy! Scored 40 goals for me his second season for arsenal! He is tricky though, becouse he starts to wanting away from london after a while....

qs

Established Member
20 millions a waste.

If your starting a season as Arsenal buy Bodmer and Bojinov. Get Karl Svensson for added depth. You wont need another player.

I did that then swapped Pires and cash for Petrov, Martin not Stillian.

Won everything, quadruple in me first season. Way too easy.

In my old Arsneal game Ive a ridiculous squad with Pirlo, Kaka, Podolski and a whole host of other crazy big names. Got most of them on free transfers too

i spent 26 mill i think in the end on tevez he did nothing for the money 15 goals in 45 games! :(

yildrim is a great buy, i brought him for reading and he is scoring like crazy 5 goals in 2 games but in pre season something like 7 goals in 5 games so i hope thats a good buy!

you can get him for around 5-7 mill

AJ100

I started a Lyon one a few months ago and the brazillian striker Fred was brilliant. It wasnt long before Barcelona and Chelsea were offering £40 million for him. I think he managed to score around 50 goals in one season. But it was in the french league so maybe that could be the reason.

Gurgen

Established Member
Why would you want to buy a striker anyway with Arsenal?

Blow it all on Leo Messi, he's worth a solid 50m later on.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom