• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

Gurgen

Established Member
Best player in the game, no doubt. A bit silly that his mental stats are different every new game.

fabtastic

he can also play many positions which is very sueful worth selling pires and buying the money, and spending a little bit else, on him!

fabtastic

yesterday i borught footballmanager handheld on my psp and i have to say it is quite good every player you basically make a bid for you sign!

i have brought sahin, bonera, moutinho, vucinic, podolski and leo franco :D

goonerz49

i can't EVER buy buffon, his club always reject the trnsfer fee, or the rare time that they accept buffon himself turns me down, anyone else get that?

AJ100

Buffon has rejected me quite a few times, I usually go for Sebastian Frey or Stellenberg (sorry about the spelling) from Ajax instead.

Guillermo

Gurgen said:
Guillermo said:
I'm not sure if Leandro Gioda has been mentioned yet, but he is a must buy for any team. At only £50k, he develops into one of the best defenders in the game, as you can see from the following thread:

http://www.cmfaq.com/faqinsider/index.php?showtopic=9210

Decent player but pace 10 and balance 7? :/
He seems to turn out different in many of my games, perhaps that wasn't the greatest example.

Even so, I tend to employ two types of centre-backs in my starting line-up; strong and good in the air types, coupled with quick-sweeper defenders (depending on the opposition of course).

At 50k, he's not to be sniffed at. :wink:

Neither is the Argentinian Alvarez, for that matter.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Jorge Inostroza a young south american really really cheap about 4000 euros, dunno if he is a player that the CPU creates thou

moriconi

cardenas, arenas, campos, zuniga and rivaldo the paraguyan one, are all very good youngsters sign them for cheap or on a free put them in reserves or loan them out and they become amazing in 2nd, 3rd season

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
MAn after getting the double the second season I was gunning to win everything the third and ended up fourth in the league Manure won it by 3 points and only one point separated me from L'pool and Chelski, the problem I have is that I have such a big squad now and the only player I would liek top by Gerrardrefuses me every time. I had to sell Rosicky because he was getting injured all the time but the emergence of Sahin and Walcott as first teamemember more then makes up for that. For my second season I scopped up about 15 16 year old from around the country and I shall see which one of them makes it thru. This season I only got Morgan De SAnctis on a free to cover for Isaksson

goonerz49

right that's it, i'm getting really p***ed off now, could somebody please tell what the secret is to getting buffon to f***ing sign for me? i'm arsenal.

nazo

Established Member
Why bother with Akinfeev? :lol:
Get Ochoa for 5mil.
Frey for 3mil
Get Isaksson for 11-12mil if you want too.

Don't bother buying Buffon, his wages are too high and he won't leave unless you give Juve over 40mil.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom