• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Team on FM2006

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Libis a young goalie get him instead and let Lehmann play one or two season mate, you get him really cheap

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Hehe I got Emirates upgraded to 76000 seats and an improved training and youth facilities

My team is
ISaksson
Eboue, Chivu, Kolo, Cole
FAbregas, CAmbiasso, Diaby(or källström,SAhin)

RVP Henry
Zlatan

Subs
Ade
Reyes(or Walcott
Flamini
Van Den Borre
MAnnone

other great talents in the squad
Inostroza
Nik Besagno
Omar Eppz
Song
Senderos (23 years old now and plays alotta games instead of Kolo/CHivu
Vela
Eddie Nolan

jdmdrew

I have never seen this game before and it looks amazing. I dont think we get it in the states, im gonna ebay it. Any newbie tips?

Saville

i won the title last season... this season we have played 18 i have won 16 and drawn 2 havnt even lost but chelsea are top because they have only drawn one! but they have the tits of a team! My team is this:

Henry

<------Reyes Van Persie Tevez------>

Gilberto Fabregas
| |
| |
| |

Cole Toure Davies Lauren

Lehmann

It's a good stong side and i couldnt get arrow's facing down lol but cesc and gilberto together are brilliant in that position!

Phillips

since i dont have FM06, heres my FM05 squad (season 06/07) - 2 League Wins

Thierry Henry (c) - Emmanuel Adebayor

Jose Antonio Reyes - Francesc Fabregas - Tomas Rosicky - Alexander Hleb

Ashley Cole - Philippe Senderos - Kolo Toure - Lauren

Jens Lehmann

Subs

Manuel Almunia - Gael Clichy - Fredrik Ljungberg - Robin van Persie - Jeremie Aliadiere

Other

Mart Poom, Pascal Cygan, Martin Keown ( :shock: ), Joe O’Cearuill, Kerrea Gilbert, Armand Traore, Justin Hoyte, Johan Djourou, Emmanuel Eboue, Alexandre Song, Sebastian Larsson, Fabrice Muamba, Mathieu Flamini, Gilberto, Abou Diaby, Anthony Stokes, Jay Simpson, Theo Walcott, Nicklas Bendtner, Arturo Lupoli

Staff Includes

David Seaman, Nigel Winterburn, Marc Overmars, Dennis Bergkamp, Emmanuel Petit

Saville

Phillips said:
since i dont have FM06, heres my FM05 squad (season 06/07) - 2 League Wins

Thierry Henry (c) - Emmanuel Adebayor

Jose Antonio Reyes - Francesc Fabregas - Tomas Rosicky - Alexander Hleb

Ashley Cole - Philippe Senderos - Kolo Toure - Lauren

Jens Lehmann

Subs

Manuel Almunia - Gael Clichy - Fredrik Ljungberg - Robin van Persie - Jeremie Aliadiere

Other

Mart Poom, Pascal Cygan, Martin Keown ( :shock: ), Joe O’Cearuill, Kerrea Gilbert, Armand Traore, Justin Hoyte, Johan Djourou, Emmanuel Eboue, Alexandre Song, Sebastian Larsson, Fabrice Muamba, Mathieu Flamini, Gilberto, Abou Diaby, Anthony Stokes, Jay Simpson, Theo Walcott, Nicklas Bendtner, Arturo Lupoli

Staff Includes

David Seaman, Nigel Winterburn, Marc Overmars, Dennis Bergkamp, Emmanuel Petit

how do you get bergkamp and them into your staff!?

Phillips

David Seaman, Nigel Winterburn, Marc Overmars, Emmanuel Petit were already in the game as Staff so i just signed them as coaches/scouts etc

Bergkamp became a coach and retired so i signed him as well..

hoping to sign Wiltord, Parlour & Keown as coaches aswell

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Dennis is even a good coach and Keown aswell. Other player who become coaches have lousy coaches-stats

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Have you guys ever got a message from the board requesting a big signing?

I hadn't really touched my transfer funds my second and third season so it had been built up pretty well. I had only bought a few youngsters. And Alotta players where *****ing of little playing time before the start of my current(the 4th) season. SO I sold Hleb, Senderos, Clichy, and a few youngster who I had bought during my first season, so there I was with 126million euros. I bought KAka and Baptista and still have 25m in the bank. And both scored in their first game.

So my team

Isaksson
Eboue, Kolo, Chivu, Cole
FAbregas(c), CAmbiasso, Baptista (all CM)
Kaka Henry (ALM & ARM)
Zlatan

Subs
De Sanctis
Van Den Borre
Flamini
Källström
RVP

fabtastic

hmm thats a good tactic to use i might use that with in the 2nd and 3rd season dont buy anybody, but i love buying new players, best bit of the game in my opinion

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
But in the end you get so many player and if you have bought yougnsters they are challeging for starting posts after a couple of years, I am gonna cheat abit after this season and sell some of my youngster to another PL team but have a rebuy clausul in the transfers, and maybe play with two teams at once, I don't even play most games myself anymore with us, I go n holiday and let Dennis coach them :). I pick the tema and so on but let him handle every Carling, FA and Pl games against weak sides

James

Established Member
I'm Kettering Town at the moment, in the Conference North.

It's one of the most frustrating and difficult things ever hah. No money, and any players i sell for cash immediately goes to paying off their huge debt (100k in the red).

7th in the table, with about 15 games to go and 5 points off the playoffs. I did come close to getting sacked, but whilst the board say their happy (expect a respectable league position), im constantly being told by the media that i was one of the favourites for the title.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom