• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zel Time has come

Status
Not open for further replies.

infineon

Established Member
Got Liverpool in the next round of the Cup. Prolly means we won't see Zel playing again in the first team this season.

ScotVieira

Established Member
Sydney Gooner said:
Disgraceful from Jack.
Easy tiger. Not too many people know too much about foreign nations, especially African nations. You should not blame him for that, especially if it is an old interview.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I found it funny for about a second when I read that, then it was forgotten. Old news.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool's natural DM Lucas is out for 2 months, if he doesn't make our game they'll play Stevie G in the holding role with Henderson a long side him, laughable pairing, Zel would get all kinds of joy.

Caz19

Floating said:
How tall would you say he is at the moment? Looks about 5'11 - 6'0, and still growing.

According to google he's nearly 6'1. How accurate that is, i don't know.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
ScotVieira said:
Sydney Gooner said:
Disgraceful from Jack.
Easy tiger. Not too many people know too much about foreign nations, especially African nations. You should not blame him for that, especially if it is an old interview.

You don't need to know anything about Somalia or Ethiopia to know a team mate's nationality, and if you don't know it's a bit silly to make assumptions during an interview.

No biggie though, "disgraceful" is ridiculously harsh but you've come to expect that from Syd. Actually surprised that he didn't demand Wenger to be sacked for neglecting his educating duties.

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
jones said:
ScotVieira said:
Sydney Gooner said:
Disgraceful from Jack.

You don't need to know anything about Somalia or Ethiopia to know a team mate's nationality, and if you don't know it's a bit silly to make assumptions during an interview.

No biggie though, "disgraceful" is ridiculously harsh but you've come to expect that from Syd. Actually surprised that he didn't demand Wenger to be sacked for neglecting his educating duties.

Relax bro I was only taking the piss. And when have I ever wanted Wenger out? :?

Vela

Established Member
Zelalem should start for the U21s tomorrow against Chelsea, it's live on Chelsea TV so there should be streams for it.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
CurryFlavoured said:
Best bleep test at Arsenal? Where did you hear that and is for the reserves or the first team?

Not sure, probably twitter, probably made up. Wouldn't be surprised though as he's young, light weight, full of verve, eager to impress.

Anzac

Established Member
TakeChillPill said:
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
Happy 17th birthday to Gedion! I turn 20 soon this dude makes me feel old as ****.

I think you need a good ol beating from the forum elders for saying that lol :- P

:shock:

Not only have I been supporting the club for longer than your ages,
but I have kids (plural) that are older than many you as well.

Feel better now? :wink:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom