• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zel Time has come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anzac

Established Member
So is he playing Arteta's role?
He looks like he's VERY 1 footed,
but has a lovely weighted pass.

Yaya

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiH4kZqxBzE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiH4kZqxBzE</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Zelalem's throughball to Walcott.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
KyleHyde said:
So we found him and Gnabry at America huh? Fancy that. Wonder what else we'd see there.

We got Gnabry from Stuttgart.

Zelalem vision is ridiculous, easily up there with the best in our squad.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
When you're his age, all you want to see is one outstanding aspect to a footballers game. His is ridiculous. Not only that, he has the patience and the calmness that just accentuates his amazing eye for a pass. He'll ALWAYS have that ability at the very least! When he adds physical strength to his game, you'll see dribbles and passes...dribbles and shots...he'll see gaps where he could pass and dart through them himself. There's no ceiling to his talent.

I'm far more excited about this lad that I was Wilshere. We're talking a Fabregas level of excitement here. Judging by Wengers face immediately after Walcott scored, he may get a few sub appearances for the first team this season.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The Jury said:
Judging by Wengers face immediately after Walcott scored, he may get a few sub appearances for the first team this season.

That's exactly what I thought as well :lol:

"Time to run this boy into the ground".

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Well Wenger took the chance on Cesc at 16 so why not do the same with Zel? If Wenger thinks he is ready, he'll play. Not like he has the likes of Vieira and Edu to compete with either :lol:

phv

Sydney Gooner said:
Jones would you happen to know how good Zel is compared to other German prospects in the same age group?
In the same age group(1997 born players) there is one other German playmaker(Benjamin Henrichs from Leverkusen) who's been rated higher than Zelalem by the German national youth coaches but after this preseason I am sure this is going to change.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Cesc was more hairy and had a bastard mentality at 16 - even around grown men who were streetwise established internationals - and backed it up with his quality. Jaw-dropping sh!t from the Spaniard. That's probably what sets Zel and Fab apart at the same age. How will Zel be around men? Will he dmand the ball and think he truly belongs there. Cesc did. Cesc grew another bollock when tested around his piers.

Wryer

What a sick pass for Walcott's goal. No fluke, the boy has done it consistently with the limited time he's got.

To be able to see the run and execute it so perfectly. Cesc would be proud of it.

The more such passes he makes, the more the seniors are going to trust him and make the runs, the better he'll get.

I'm officially on the bandwagon. :D

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Zelalem, Gnabry, Eisfeld.

I can honestly see all three of the Germans making it here.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The Jury said:
Cesc was more hairy and had a bastard mentality at 16 - even around grown men who were streetwise established internationals - and backed it up with his quality. Jaw-dropping sh!t from the Spaniard. That's probably what sets Zel and Fab apart at the same age. How will Zel be around men? Will he dmand the ball and think he truly belongs there. Cesc did. Cesc grew another bollock when tested around his piers.

"The Anatomy of Adolescent Cesc" - by The Jury.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The Jury definitely has a way with words. Who else would think of a hairy bollocked bastard when talking about the biggest youth talent this club has ever produced?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You've got to have hair on your balls if you're going to bend over and scream in the face of a grounded Michael Ballack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom