• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Come on, make this corner count!!!

There can be only one Invincible. And that is Arsène Wenger.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Well, that's unbelievable. Missed penalty and two (hopefully) big injuries to key players. I'm not an advocate of injuries but feck me we've had enough over the years to deal with that it will be interesting to see how City cope.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
City's time is coming. They will lose somewhere, somehow.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
That's as dramatic a 0-0 as you'll see. Soft PK but we've seen many soft PK's given this season. The injuries to De Bruyne & Jesus the worries for City.

Honestly though, HTF do you miss that PK. I mean come on.

BobP

Memri Fan
I'd pay to see Roy choke Benteke out.

To have that happen once is bad enough, twice is sabotage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom