• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's right though.

Guys like Mustafi, Wilshere and Bellerin continuously letting him down in big games.
Any manager that signs players that continuously let him down, resulting in the team playing rubbish, usually gets sacked.

Explain t me why Wenger, who is doing just that, should not get sacked.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol: It sounds so tragic. The man who chose speak up, breaks down when he talks of his kid, only for someone else to attempt to pick up the slack with ...'We're a big club!'. That has to be the ****test, most awkward thing I've ver heard.

I didn't know I had any illusions of Arsenal Football Club that were still intact, but I've just realised I did.
You could make a series. I won't lie to you, this is very, very entertaining. The part of me that feels pain at our plight is still there but I'm so used to it now that I can 'enjoy' this soap opera.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Any manager that signs players that continuously let him down, resulting in the team playing rubbish, usually gets sacked.

His service means the club would’nt put him through the indignity of a sacking.

All very reasonable. Why did the board give him a new deal? This is their doing, Wenger is a victim here.

Was your night ruined or did you find it again?

Someone found it on the dancefloor and returned it to my friends.

It was large purple-brown crystals of M. As pure as it get.

I remember my self walking home after the party talking to my dad in phone telling him I was gonna buy United in football manager. I managed to get up in the bed. My dad found my phone in our garden the morning after. Lovely stuff.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I teared up when Sol scored our goal against Barca. :lol:
I kid you not, in the 68th minute of that final, I went to the toilet of my brothers house for a piss that I'd been holding since it started. As I stood there holding my todger, tears came rolling down my face as it hit me what heroics they were performing and how lucky I might be to be alive when Arsenal won their first 'European Cup'. I was so proud of my soldiers... I washed my face and composed myself before walking back to the room just in time for the equaliser.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini

Because Wenger is the greatest manager in the world and is doing the best he can with this group of players; supporters and pundits predicted Arsenal to finish 6th or even 7th behind Everton at the start of the season.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Speaking of Sol, remember when he had an actual breakdown against West Ham and then couldn't come back onto the pitch? That's worse than Koscielny allegedly welling up.
No way. Sol was a beast of a man and a competitor, and was brave enough to make a decision for the good of the team in the dressing room, knowing he had 10 other gangsters in that dressing room that'd cover for him. There were no tears of despair or talk of kids crying 'why Arsenal crap daddy?' pathetic nonsense after we'd just got trounced.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Because Wenger is the greatest manager in the world and is doing the best he can with this group of players; supporters and pundits predicted Arsenal to finish 6th or even 7th behind Everton at the start of the season.
Ok, with the greatest respect, your posts on this subject are now entirely irrelevant.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway things are bad players lack confidence our club need to act quickly.

The players lost completely faith in Wenger and coaching stuff. If the club doesn't act now then they need to f**k off too

Last edited:

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
The Board could've also given him just a one year contract with an option for a second season, if certain targets are met for 2017/18. In the end, he simply demanded two years and the gutless fools followed him accordingly.

At least Gazidis got his "permission" to make a couple of backdoor additions, but I'm sure, come the end of this campaign, we'll get the phrase "for a smooth takeover, we signed these guys this season, so that everything is in place once Wenger is at the end of his current contract in 2019".

No way in hell is he going to leave before 2019.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Board could've also given him just a one year contract with an option for a second season, if certain targets are met for 2017/18. In the end, he simply demanded two years and the gutless fools followed him accordingly.

At least Gazidis got his "permission" to make a couple of backdoor additions, but I'm sure, come the end of this campaign, we'll get the phrase "for a smooth takeover, we signed these guys this season, so that everything is in place once Wenger is at the end of his current contract in 2019".

No way in hell is he going to leave before 2019.
Things are bad he stayed because we won some fa cups and start spend money but after this season you feel the fans completely lost faith on him even his players ffs.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I wish I didn't have a strong suspicion Wenger is aiming his threats mostly at the players Sven brought in

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I kid you not, in the 68th minute of that final, I went to the toilet of my brothers house for a piss that I'd been holding since it started. As I stood there holding my todger, tears came rolling down my face as it hit me what heroics they were performing and how lucky I might be to be alive when Arsenal won their first 'European Cup'. I was so proud of my soldiers... I washed my face and composed myself before walking back to the room just in time for the equaliser.

Agonisingly close :lol: . Still hurts too.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
His service means the club would’nt put him through the indignity of a sacking.

All very reasonable. Why did the board give him a new deal? This is their doing, Wenger is a victim here.
'Indignity' ffs. This is sport. This talk has to stop.

Indignity is having to go to work the next day after you've sexually abused all the women at your christmas party.;)

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom