• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Not at all saka got all the ability to be a very good LW speed dribbling and good crossing. He'll only need to improve it.
These qualities suit him a lot more if he plays as a LB/LWB though. I want goals, assists, close control from my winger not crossing.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Was superb against fodders in the EL and Cup games, but looked rather stiff and unimaginative in the PL, especially in possession and passing wise. Got done in defence easily a couple of times as well.

These rumours are most certainly posh, and they come from the fact that Leicester would need a replacement for Chillwell, and that says nothing about our stance on Tierney, so doubt we are willing to sell already.

Yeah but with how many injuries he’s had and coming from an inferior league he’s going to need time to settle.

Not making out he’s set the world alight but there’s obviously something to work with and seems premature to bin him already.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

F*ck me if we binned every new signing after they had a bit of a rough patch we'd never get anywhere.

Every new signing had to work with Emery who could barely speak a word of English and had other experienced completely give up around them.

KT kept Traore quiet to the point where they subbed him and already created more key chances that Kola has in his career here.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I've been one of Tieney's biggest critics but I say we give him another season. If he continues with the injuries then I can't see how we keep him.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
With British guys I’m a lot more patient tbh. Even if he continues his current form as the new Kieran Gibbs, British playere seem to go for a lot of money anyway. But we do tend to leave things too late, like with Chambers/Holding.

If he’s not undisputed no 1 choice by summer 2021, I’d say capitalize on whatever potential he still has and get the maximum profit.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Wondering if there is an Arsenal fan on Foxestalk right now, denying rumours claiming they'd have to pay minimum £50m and he'll want stay at Arsenal for 10(th) in a row.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
His injury record over the last couple of years is horrendous. We've been down this lane so many times because Arsenal's medical sat nav is way too optimistic.

So far a complete waste of money.

BigPoppaPump

With British guys I’m a lot more patient tbh. Even if he continues his current form as the new Kieran Gibbs, British playere seem to go for a lot of money anyway. But we do tend to leave things too late, like with Chambers/Holding.

If he’s not undisputed no 1 choice by summer 2021, I’d say capitalize on whatever potential he still has and get the maximum profit.

British players are less talented than their European or South American counterparts tbh even countries like Croatia produce better players.

BigPoppaPump

His injury record over the last couple of years is horrendous. We've been down this lane so many times because Arsenal's medical sat nav is way too optimistic.

So far a complete waste of money.

This is my problem, only Arsenal can buy an injured player who spend the first 3 months injured just to miss the rest of the season with another injury.

Say what you want about guys like Xhaka and Özil at least they ain't injured for months on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom