• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,558
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Not big asking price really. The only problem is Partey release clause we can't pay in installments so it'll make the Aouar deal bit difficult

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Makes more sense to get him first in instalments, and then get Partey after we manage to sell dross.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Makes more sense to get him first in instalments, and then get Partey after we manage to sell dross.

I was thinking this. If City don’t get Messi they could easily turn their attentions to Aouar. We should snap him up while there’s little interest.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

When you look at Havertz going for 100M and Aouar 43M it’s ridiculous. Is Havertz that much better?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Different players as well. Havertz is comfortable being a CF/CAM/RW/LW hence the numbers. He's a more advanced player than Aouar. Whilst Aouar can play at CAM he's definitely better centrally in a three.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Aouar is the better footballer than Harvertz from what I've seen. We don't need a stat merchant. We need desperately need technical ability in our midfield

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
If we was to sign a forward though it wouldn't be Edouard. Would go for a target man like Dolberg who would add something different
Where has all this Dolberg talk come from? Dolberg literally disappears in games.

Edouard averages 6.5 successful dribbles per game. He creates for himself as well as creating for others. I see people mentioning Eddie and comparing age.

There is no comparison. Edouard is faster, stronger, better at dribbling and a very clean striker of the ball, not to mention ice cold in front of goal.

I wouldn't be worried about transition to England. It would be seamless like Tierney.

Auba Edouard Pepe is frightening.
Agree that Edouard is currently quite far ahead of Dolberg.

Big fan of Dolberg, however. If he can reach the potential he showed at Ajax, he would be a great fit for Arsenal in a few years.

Think he really needs another season at Nice to hit 15+ goals. He's not really a link-up player at Nice, though. Could really do that with smart flicks, but he's currently more a pure finisher.

Wryer

YouTube tells me he’s a cross between a 8 and a 10.

How’s his defensive game? Work rate, awareness, strength, tackling?

I’m still scarred by attacking midfielders that make us look like playing with 10 men in defensive phases.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I’m still scarred by attacking midfielders that make us look like playing with 10 men in defensive phases.

Brilliant work rate, strength and tackling aren't one of his strengths. But that isn't what he'd be purchased for.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

pizza_houssem_aouar_2019-20-1.png

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That was him having a poor season as Lyon were awful last year. Season before he was so good. 7 goals and 7 assists in the league from deeper in midfield at 19/20 years old.
That graphic just shows that his defensive ratings are poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom