• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,712
Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I personally think Xhaka, Mo, ceballos can control the midfield without Partey. I would gladly take Aouar instead to add some spark

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Same but I think both are equally important tbh

Obviously I'd take Partey over Xhaka for sure. I'd love to sign both. But I've started watching more Aouar games and I think the kid is really special. When I was living in Madrid Leti were "my team". Partey would be very good for us, but I feel players like Aouar are a very rare find.

We will however only sign one and my money is on Aouar. I bet Mikel is salivating over him.

Iceman10

Established Member
Obviously I'd take Partey over Xhaka for sure. I'd love to sign both. But I've started watching more Aouar games and I think the kid is really special. When I was living in Madrid Leti were "my team". Partey would be very good for us, but I feel players like Aouar are a very rare find.

We will however only sign one and my money is on Aouar. I bet Mikel is salivating over him.

I’m tying any opportunity to bring in Partey with finding a way to sell Guendouzi for a good price. Otherwise Partey adds to numbers, albeit improving, but we have too many in our squad. Aouar brings something different.

I feel Aouar should be the priority. His age and technical ability certainly make him. Of course, Partey is equally important but we can find a cheaper and younger alternative in Soumare who I think will soon reach Partey's heights if managed properly.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Partey's technical ability is criminally underrated. Xhaka, Ceballos and Partey would be able to get the ball forward to the dangerous forwards we have very effectively.

I like the look of Aouar, but Partey would have a bigger instant impact.

Arteta has said that we could begin challenging for big things in three years by which time Partey would have reached his 30s and could be on the decline. Just for this reason, I would go for Aouar. Don't be mistaken, I absolutely love Partey but, well, you get the point.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Arteta has said that we could begin challenging for big things in three years by which time Partey would have reached his 30s and could be on the decline. Just for this reason, I would go for Aouar. Don't be mistaken, I absolutely love Partey but, well, you get the point.

If we want to be in The Champions Leafue within 2 seasons, we need players in their peaks like Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom