• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,614
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Aouar's red card would carry over to here anyway wouldnt it? Probably wouldn't see him until after the international break if he joins between now and October 1st.
I don't think so, think that's only for competitions i.e. if he got sent off in an EL tie for them he'd be suspended for our next EL game.

It's not like he's completely devoid of match fitness, if he joined in 10 days or so he'd probably be alright to train and then make an appearance against Sheffield United.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
The situation with Party and Aouar reminds me the time no club was interested in Auba and we got him very easily without any competition! This is really the time to get at least one of them!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The situation with Party and Aouar reminds me the time no club was interested in Auba and we got him very easily without any competition! This is really the time to get at least one of them!

Yeah one has to happen for sure. For both we need to sell AMN or Bellerin + Guen. I'm sure Sok & Kola will be gone too so that frees up Non HG places.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah one has to happen for sure. For both we need to sell AMN or Bellerin + Guen. I'm sure Sok & Kola will be gone too so that frees up Non HG places.

I reckon we could get away with selling one of Guendouzi, AMN or Bellerin, hopefully Guen for obvious reasons.

daron christie

To add quality in those two signings then let go of AMN...would mean we’re not really serious about progressing

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
To add quality in those two signings then let go of AMN...would mean we’re not really serious about progressing

Why, because AMN is better than Partey & Aouar? Personally I'd rather sell Bellerin and keep AMN but I would happily sell AMN if it meant getting Partey & Aouar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom