• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,467
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
They’re growing on me, but still just about prefer the B22s but I don’t want us getting shunted to the fashion thread again so...

Who do you prefer g? Partey or Aouar?
Is that your way of asking me if i prefer the B22s or B23s? B22 for me :lol:

In terms of Partey or Aouar I dont care at this stage, I like what they both bring to the side and its not like I can predict who will be the best when you factor in their age, position, ability to adapt etc. Partey for results now while Aouar could become an elite asset in the long run.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
We better get him in along with another athletic strong midfielder. Spuds and Chelsea now pretty much taken up the top 4 spots.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Is that your way of asking me if i prefer the B22s or B23s? B22 for me :lol:

In terms of Partey or Aouar I dont care at this stage, I like what they both bring to the side and its not like I can predict who will be the best when you factor in their age, position, ability to adapt etc. Partey for results now while Aouar could become an elite asset in the long run.
247.gif

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Morning everyone,

Please can we try and keep on topic here? Aouar is a fantastic player we're linked with and discussion should be kept towards Houssem, less sucking off Gareth Bale.

Regards,

OnlyOne - Moderation Team

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So what is "imminent" supposed to mean in that case - next view days ?

Last year on the 13th of July Telefoot broke the news that Arsenal had bid for Pepe, Orny said it wasn't true then 14 days later on the 27th of July Fabrizio said Arsenal were in advanced talks on the deal. All done by the 1st of August.

So expect this to drag out for a couple of weeks, probably a lot of work still to do, even if a bid is imminent.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Can Bayern come in for Aouar after Thiago goes to Liverpool?

Don't even start with this idea - ****ting myself of the prospect of loosing out, cannot think of many exciting backup options we might look at.

If we take too long, I could see them looking at him, but not sure they'd be interested for the high fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom