• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,989
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like the "Move on to other targets immediately" voting option :lol:

Last edited:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So all reliable french sources confirmed, that we agreed a deal with Aouar. Hopefully we will have enough money even without selling players.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

EP50d8FUUAEPCYr.jpg

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
It looks like this will happen more likely than Partey. I guess it all depends whether we can somehow sell the likes of Mustafi, Guendouzi, Kolasinac and Torreira

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We still have set of defenders that struggle in back four. Luiz is our starting center back and he has not performed well for us in back 4.
Half the problems we've had has been caused by a completely dysfunctional midfield and attack. You get the right personnel in there and you can hide the odd flaw here or there especially in the games against teams like Brighton. If you don't create chances yourself, you invite even **** teams on to you and with our ****e midfield, that was a recipe for disasters. Hopefully Saliba will bed in quickly too.

Smail

Remeber 2 years ago when out of nothing everyone began hyping up Nagelsmann of Leipzig. Without ever watching a game I already thought highly of him, just by listening and reading comments. You can get a really good reputation very quickly. The same thing is happening with Arteta, we as Arsenal fans may not notice it, but the whole of Europe do already know that something special is happening and everyone is talking positive about Mikel. Long may this continue

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Of course everyone knows it won't be enough but it isnt a case of 35M being outright rejected. If it was rejected thats the news that would break today. So its good news that the clubs are negotiating the initial fee/add ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom