• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 948,105
Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Who was the source that suggested Auoar was getting signed first and under that quoted 60m to keep Atletico honest about Partey's price (ie not trying to get more than the release clause if Auoar came in above 45m)? Seems like they're going to try and negotiate below that release clause if they are truly interested in Torreira.

Pretty damn good if it all comes together. Just wish it weren't so ****ing late in the window.

TinFish

I can see Aouar and Özil having a good off field relationship. 3
1) They are both midfielders
2) they are both quite fashionable
3) they both worship Allah
4) they both have their own brands
5) list goes on

Definitely has the potential. But as I asked earlier, will he play in a similar role to Thiago or will he be further forward?

I dont know. This feels like when I take my wife to a movie and in the beginning of the movie she ask me if the main character is going to die. We just have to wait and see.

It will be a interestimg talking point when we know more how Arteya will utilize him!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Definitely has the potential. But as I asked earlier, will he play in a similar role to Thiago or will he be further forward?
He'll be made use of further forward but from what I've seen, he could probably play deeper as well. Didn't Thiago also start off looking like he'd play further forward but settle into deeper roles? The comparison right now isn't apt.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Is this guy actually good?

Can't be bothered to even pretend I've ever watched a single minute of him playing soccer.

I doubt anyone on here has seen him play more than 3 times. But he's got cool Youtube compilations, his stats look pretty good, he dresses like someone who should be on some kind of register and we're gagging for a new signing so we've decided he's the new Iniesta, but better.

Last edited:
D

Dial Square 1886

Just reading the thread title and wondering if someone could confirm what the concrete has to do with the deal.

Do we have to take some off their hands, or are we offering them some as part payment?

:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom