• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
View attachment 2528

But but iT’Ll rUiN tHe LeAguE
Bundesliga

EYsVJV5U8AAb9L4.jpg:large

La liga

EB1RiidWkAAeKJ2.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dein wanted Arsenal to be the greatest team in the world, he knew football would eventually go this way...I have no doubt he would have wanted us in the ESL.

Last edited:

ArtetaOut

Come on Klopp, walk. He seems like one of the few with integrity left in the game.

Imagine if Mikel walked too. The fans who can't stand him would get what they want and the rest of us would admire him for being principled. A win-win situation I feel :lol:
Your boy Mikel will never have the balls to make a stand. He is a complete Kroenke yes-man

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Come on Klopp, walk. He seems like one of the few with integrity left in the game.

Imagine if Mikel walked too. The fans who can't stand him would get what they want and the rest of us would admire him for being principled. A win-win situation I feel :lol:

If Arteta walks because of the ESL I will write a letter of apology to @say yes as a thread and ask @American_Gooner to pin it.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He didn't 'advocate' for that, as he knew at that time it wouldn't go through

Secretly though that was 'exactly' the plan

Private Members Club

Entry with ( very expensive ) Membership Card

How do you know this if it was secret?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't even watch UCL games anymore. Can't remember the last time I watched a CL final.

You definintely watched the 2019 one...every Arsenal fan was glued to that one :lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
View attachment 2528

But but iT’Ll rUiN tHe LeAguE
Football is about more than just the champions.

It's about small teams getting European football and some famous nights. It's for fans staying up on the last day of the season. It's for a year's competition trying to get some kind of success.

What is the motivation for Arsenal who say are 6th in the league to beat a team fighting relegation. There isn't one. Arsenal will have what they want win lose or draw.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

why would they?
managers, players, even fans are all interchangeable

Players are still the most important thing. See where the brand loyalty to Utd will be from some plastic in China if Everton have the next Messi and Neymar.

These clubs better succeed because it’s an awful risk otherwise.

Malky

Established Member
No fun being in a competition were their are no consequences for losing.
Exactly.
Can't support a " league " where there's no punishments for finishing last. Where's the motivation for that? You win the " league " and you earn bragging rights and become rich, you finish last, take the banter and you're still rich. Rinse and repeat the following season.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom